Author's Note

गणपती बाप्पा मोरया।।

The following is a original price written by As250299. The story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any living or dead person or a fictional character is a pure coincidence. All rights are reserved to the author, I, Alice swan and I do not permit anyone to copy the story in anyway.

To all my readers who have read my books before, I hope you all enjoyed them and will enjoy this one too. Thank you for your time and support.

To all the readers who are new to my page, welcome. I am glad you all are reading this story. If you want to read  some more of my works, please do see my profile. I hope they all will catch your eye, like this one did.

Please vote, comment and share. I would love to hear from you all.

Enjoy.

Asher was always fascinated with the curly hair girl living in the house across his. Slumped on the chairs with the cup of coffee, he often found her sitting in her balcony alone. She had an uncanny ability to draw his attention towards her and fill him with curiosity.

But these high rise buildings were hiding screams which only the skies could hear. One day, when a secret is revealed, up in the clouds, a crime is committed in that house, he has to decide, whether he wants to stay silent and hide the truth or speak up and maybe destroy a life.