The Rise Of Two Heroes

Ha was looking over both worlds through her gardens and trying to give help those in need.

Ha was looking over both worlds through her gardens and trying to give help  those in need

"It gets so lonely here sometimes I wish I had some company."she sighed.

She then suddenly heard a babies cry. It was strange...what was so special about this cry anyway. Why was she hearing it. She decided to investigate.

She goes into her normal form to look in the Magic World which is where it seems to be coming from.

She then walks upon a wand tree and finds the baby she was looking for.

The baby had a young dog in her arms.

"How did you get here? It couldn't be...were they left behind?"Ha said worried.

Suddenly the tree started glowing and a wand slowly fell to the ground

Ha smiled and said "I think this belongs to you."

She decides to wait with the baby for a little while to see if someone would come back for her.No one ever did.

Ha remembered something "Mirai and Riko always took such good care of me I should bring her to them."

Mirai and Riko were now roommates while Mofurun is in the bear village with Kumata.

Ha started running to their house so she could show them what she found.

She suddenly started glowing evolving one more time.When she stopped glowing she was around the same age as Mirai and Riko were at the time. She always found it funny when she evolved into the same age as her mothers.

"I didn't think this would happen again!"Ha said looking at her more mature body.She then realized this isn't what she needed to worry about right now.

When she finally got to Mirai and Riko's house she smiled.She was exited to see them again.

There was knock at the door."I'll get it."
said Mirai.

When she opened the door a big smile came across her face.

"Ha-chan!!"she said with a smile.

Riko came the door after hearing those words.

"What happened to you?!"Riko exclaimed as she saw Ha's new look.

"I don't know but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."Ha said.

"This baby and this dog seemed to be abandoned by someone but I don't know who."Ha said sadly.

That's awful!"exclaimed Mirai

"I know but then I remembered how amazingly you two took care of me and I wondered if you could take care of this girl."said Ha.

"Us?!"Riko said surprised.

"I waited all night but no one came for her or the dog."Ha explained.

"Now,now." Riko said. "Parenting is a HUGE responsibility and-"

"We should try it Riko!" Mirai said."We could give her a good life."

"You always were the type to dive into situations like this Mirai. But shouldn't we bring her into an orphanage?"Riko asked.

"Riko...don't you realize how much we can help?" Mirai replied.

"Well it does seem to be a desprate situation so I will."Riko agreed

"This is great!"Ha said.

13 Years Later...

The girl which was named Yuka was walking to school with her friend Cotton, Mofurun's daughter,who had the power to become human.

"It has been so dark lately"Yuka exclaimed.

"I didn't seem to notice"said Cotton

"You mean to tell me you didn't see that random dark spot in the sun?!"Yuka asked surprised.

"No.Why were you looking in the sun anyway?"Cotton asked confused.

"Kibo has been barking and looking at it lately and it isn't so hard to look at it anymore with that weird spot."Yuka said while petting Kibo on the head.

Suddenly a dark figure jumped in front of them"

"What the?!"Yuka said.

"Those are the two linkle stone dia.I sneezed them so I knew they'd be around here. Be good girls and hand them over."the figure said pointing to their pendants.

Yuka looked down remembering when they were given the pendants when they were younger by Mirai and Riko.

"Linkle stone...dia?"Cotton said confused.

"Yes.You mean to tell me you don't know?"said the creature making itself more clear.It was now clear it was a dark blue humanoid.

"Who are you and why do you want these pendants?!" asked Cotton.

"I'm Azurite worker for Deusmast.I am working to revive him after he and his four main muhou user have been trapped in the sun by those damn precure's!" Azurite exclaimed.

"Why would you need our pendants for that?!"Yuka exclaimed holding Kibo back from attacking.

"To keep those cursed Precure from coming back to protect these worlds."Azurite said.

Suddenly the pendants started glowing.Yuka and Cotton felt as if the pendants were talking to them.They then realized they couldn't hand the pendants over because they knew if they did the world would be destroyed.

Yuka and Cotton looked at each other and nodded.They held hands with Kibo like the pendants told them what to do.They then said the words"Cure Up RaPaPa"

They then found themselves in a bright lights as they transformed.

"Our majestic transformation.Cure Majestic"Yuka said.

"Our pure emotions.Cure Emotion"Cotton said.

"Mahou Tsukai Precure!"The girls said in union.