P3

Good Dancer.

I FOLLOWED HIM FROM his back and I couldn't lie that I was still doubting when he said he has remember where his friend's apartment was placed. But having no other choices, I had to follow him then we ended up standing in front of a hazel colored door which looked kind of fancy.

I changed my standing position then waited for his friend to open the door while hiding behind of Jimin. Even he isn't that tall to cover my figure, but at least he's a few centimeters taller than me.

Waiting patiently after Jimin knocks the door, his friend finally opened the door with a big smile plastered on his small face. A pair of cute and adorable dimples popped up, making me to let out a small giggle silently.

As he looked at Jimin, he began to speak. "Hi. Long time no see, " he smiled then pulled Jimin's arm into the house but stopped when Jimin refused to move.

"I bring a friend with me. " He moved aside to show me to his friend. His action was like I was his girlfriend and he was trying to introduce me to his friend. As the thing being said, the guy looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't notice you were there, " he rubbed the back side of his neck. Feeling quite happy to have a new friend, he gave me his hand to shake with. It didn't take me so long to respond and shook our hands. "I'm Namjoon. How bout you? " He asked.

"I'm Jieun. Jimin's friend. " I smiled with the most friendly way.

After shaking our hands and knowing each others names, he invited the both of us to come in. "I thought there's a party here? " I asked in confusion when I saw there was no one in the house except me and Jimin.

Namjoon stopped walking, "Oh. Jimin didn't tell you? I held the party last night and Jimin said he couldn't make it so I make this small party to make it up with him. " He told me.

I nodded in response then turned to Jimin. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Are you disappointed now? " He asked.

I wasn't actually mad. Instead, I found that it was quite good since it won't be awkward because I just had to talk to him and Namjoon and I technically don't have to struggle to get along with people I don't know. I smiled then shook my head. "It's alright, though. I'm fine, "

"So, anyone wants cake? " Namjoon asked with a plate full of various flavours of cakes in his hand.

We had a small talk while enjoying the cake. I honestly was amazed by the sweet taste of the carrot cake. I don't really eat vegetables but who expects that carrots could turn into a delicious cake like this?

As I was drown in a delusional world of the sweet cake, I realized that Namjoon was asking me a question. "Jieun? Are you hearing me? " He clapped his hands in front of my face and on the other hand, Jimin was laughing at me.