P9

Worried

8.04 a.m, Saturday.

I LOOKED THROUGH MY wardrobe then pulled out a black sweatpants and a black tshirt as well. I wanted to go jog today since I've been so lazy lately and the fact that I might gain weight scares me. Once I wore my jogging suit, I tied my hair up to a cute ponytail then looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look perfect. " I smiled to my reflection.

I walked out from my room then looked around to see if Jimin was there. He was probably still sleeping since there was no sign that shows he was in the living room or kitchen.

Shrugging, I went to the fridge and took out a glass of orange juice to give me some energy before I start to jog. Once I was done, I took my key that I put on the table then headed out of the apartment.

Jimin

I woke up from my sleep when I heard my phone was ringing. Yawning lazily, I tried to reach for my phone with my eyes were still closed. "Yes? " I asked with my morning voice.

Hearing my deep husky voice, Namjoon asked. "Are you still sleeping? " He sighed.

"Joon, it's Saturday. Let me sleep. " I tended to continue my sleep as I find Namjoon was bothering me. "Why are you calling me? " I asked in a sleepy voice.

"I actually want ask you out to have breakfast with me. You can bring Jieun along. We can have some talk while having breakfast. " He said.

I sat up on my bed then squinted my eyes. "Where? " I asked.

"I'll send you the location. " He answered and I sighed.

"Okay then. See you later. "

After getting ready to meet Namjoon, I went to Jieun's room to ask if she wants to have breakfast with me and Namjoon.

"Jieun? " I knocked on her door. "Are you awake? " I asked as she wasn't responding to me. Getting no answers, I decided to open the door by myself and spotted that she wasn't in her room anymore. "Where did she go? " I mumbled.

Maybe she went out with Jungkook. Seemed like I have to go out with Namjoon alone today.

Jungkook

"Taehyung, where's my phone? " I asked him. It was 9 in the morning and I just woke up from sleep since I had an overnight game with Taehyung and his friend, Namjoon.

He was still sleepy. "Mmph, " he responded shortly, feeling bothered when I asked him about my phone.

"Hey come on, where's my phone? You borrowed it yesterday to text your mom. " I complained then slapped his back.