Chapter Thirty

Edd stalked through the halls, kicking the doors open like a pro, making sure no one was in there. "Come out you coward!" He basically screamed, getting no response. He growled lightly, searching the halls and house like a hound at this point.

Tom was clutching his wound, tears running down his face. "T-Tord...please.."

Another kick, the door flew open, Nothing but silence. Edd huffed, hearing a bang come from Tom's room, he stalked closely, pressing himself by the doorframe, listening in.

Red was hunched over, feeling his skin prickle as saliva dripped from his mouth, he hated the feeling, he felt like maggots were crawling under his skin and making it darker than it was supposed to be, He was going mad, that was it. Until, he heard a voice, "Fuck off...you're nothing! Stop trying to fight me and admit your fate, Tom's already downstairs dying because of you." It was like an internal battle with himself, and it hurt more than he expected it to.

Edd kicked the door open, seeing Red hunched over, desperately standing to his feet. He had no weapons, like he had given up. "End of the line, bitch." He cocked his gun, pointing it at Red.

"Edd! No--" Tord had spoke, it ending in a loud chuckled. "Edd, yes. Put a bullet through my brain. Tom will hate you forever, he'll never love you again. Give me the gun, and I promise you'll have Tom forever."

Edd paused, sucking in a breath. "I'm not falling for your trap, goodbye Tord." He went to pull the trigger, getting tackled to the ground.

"Edd! Y-You can't.." Tom wheezed out, not even sure how the fuck he was still alive at this point, looking up at Red as he scrambled for the gun.

Tom stood up with a stagger, his wound had stopped bleeding, but you could still see the red stain of blood. "I want my Tord back," He growled, dangerous and low.

Red stiffed a laugh. "Pathetic. You all are." He hummed, stepping closer to Tom. 

"You're the only one who's pathetic here. Tord is so much stronger t-than you! You sack of w-worthless shit!"

"Wow, fiesty. I love it," He took another step, sadistically enjoying the tremble that went through Tom. "Hand me the gun, and this can be all over with. You could be the blue to his red, and you and Tord will live happily ever after like in the fairytales." He held out his hand. "You won't have to worry about me ever again." Another step. "Give it to me, now."

Tom closed his eyes, pulling the trigger. The sound of the bullet echoing through the halls. Red dropped to the ground, tears filled Tom's eyes, his vision was getting worse. The reality of all this and the-- the tension. He fell to the ground, knocked out.

The honk of a horn awoke him, and a shout. "Get out the way! Jesus jævla kristus. These dumbasses these days." 

Tom felt at his head, the flashing lights of the streetlights blinding him as he sat up slightly, bags in hand. The car came to a stop, the door unlocking as the taxi driver held out his hand for the money.

Tom raised a brow, reaching into his wallet as he pulled out the amount, bundling his bags as he stepped out of the taxi, he stared at the house before him, his head pounding. It was Tord's. The brit sucked in a breath, feeling anxious about absolutely everything. He knocked, once, then twice. The door swung open. 

"Tom! You came!" A warm smile, then a hug and Tom felt his heartbeat out of his chest at this point. "Hey, you alright; Jehovah?" Tord asked, looking at Tom who seemed distant and out of this world. 

"Y-Yeah...Just the ride here really messed me up..What date is it?"

"March 11th, Jesus the car ride really did fuck you up didn't it?" Tord closed the door behind them. "Classic stupid Tom, can't even keep track of the dat--" A kiss was placed against his lips, almost forcefully and needy as Tord's eyes widened, not sure if he should kiss back or just stand here like an idiot. Tom gripped Tord's hoodie tightly, tears filling his eyes.

"I would be fortunate to be the blue to your red,"

Fin.

--

cliche plot twists are my favorite