Chapter 1: His Locker Stalker

Tori Wilson stood at her locker, eyes drifting from person to person. She was trying to find him. Him, or better known as James Lete, was the guy she had been watching for the past few days after her notorious breakup with Carl. Carl was the biggest pimp she'd ever met. He had been on her in the corner for weeks. Tori dumped him because he just didn't fill her up. His dick was tiny  and gave her no pleasure whatsoever. This made Carl furious, and swearing that one day he would bitch slap her with revenge when she least expected it. 

There! Just about six feet away from her, James stood. She let out a sigh of aw. He was so sexy in her eyes, she just couldn't get him out of her head. She had followed him home one night to find out where he lived, and he only lived a little over 2,000 steps away from her house! But right now, James was talking to one of his so called "friends". John McDonald, the lead drummer and keyboardist in a dumb band James was in. But she went to all of the practices and performances to see him. James worked the lights and other assortment of electronic things like wires and shit. One by one each of the members of the band "The McPussy-Z" arrived to talk to each other. Isabella Kapachino; John's girlfriend and the only female singer, Thais Khan; the flutist, Ethan Melon; the guitarist, Zane Melon; was another drummer, and Ian Hippagriff; the backup singer who handmade leather jackets for them all. Everyone in that stupid band pissed her off. 

James made his way to his locker. Number 367. A top locker with a dent above the lock where he punched it because his combination didn't work. His head quickly whipped around, a glanced behind him. He was paranoid. Every time he was next to his locker, or walking home at night after band practice, he was hit will the feeling of being watched by someone. He was so scared of whomever was following him he had begun to lock all of his doors and windows, even in the daytime in fear that someone was going to break in. 

Tori looked at his cleanly shaven face. It was clean and devoid of any imperfections. His beautiful brown hair laid underneath the worn blue beanie. He wore a simple green t-shirt and a black leather jacket that made him look more rugged. As James walked, his faded blue jeans brushed against each other. His hiking boots scrapped the ground every now and then. He walked on. 

*TIMESKIP!*

James was walking home happily. He had just broken up with his girlfriend. She had wanted nothing to do with sex. So he dumped her. Just as he approached his house and dug his house keys out of his pocket, he heard a branch snap from somewhere behind him. He turned around to face his attacker. No one was there. No one was ever there. 

*TIMESKIP!*

(TO BE CONTINUED SOON OR NOT)