chapter 3:

The next day :
today was the day tessa was moving in, while tessa was unpacking Emilio,Ivan and Jake came to help her. Ivan and Emilio didt know what was going on, emilio said "I thought she moved in with tristan? And I saw that other delena girl move in here yesterday" jake replied "long story I'll tell you all about it later" just then they heard a knock on the door, kade went to open the door. Everyone couldn't belive who they saw.... it was channel and sommer, Jake walked up to the them and asked "Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in clowngang? Miss irrelevant?" Channel said "...they kicked me out because I am dating Logan" sommer said "the kicked me out because....I was haning out with banks and rice and Alissa walked in and got a letter from my mom and Alissa open it and it said how I hate cloutgang and it's just for the views then I was kicked out" jake was didn't fell sorry for them he said "Now why are you here?" Channel said "to give you this" then they handed jake a memory card, sommer said "that memory card has so much, it has videos and evidence that banks assaulted Meg, it has videos when alissa fell in the park and got all the bruises on her leg that she said you did, it has videos of ricegum and banks talking about what to fake next for their videos" jake was shocked he hugged channel and sommer and said confused "but why are you giving me this?" Channel said "don't worry about it we just gettion out revenge on cloutgang" sommer added "and one of the most important things of that memory card is, it has a video of banks cheating on alissa with...