Ummm....will you get pregnant now?

(So....umm...you and Raegan did the dirty last night and now you don't know if you will get pregnant....you are 16 years old and Raegan is 17 years old)

Rae's P.O.V

So yesterday me and Y/N kinda did the dirty...and I didn't use a condom....I hope I didn't get her pregnant....

          ~End of P.O.V~

          ~2 weeks later~

you woke up early like around 5:30am and Rae was still asleep unfortunately...so you went to the bathroom and felt like you were gonna puke...oh shit are you pregnant?! No you can't be....so you go back to Rae and wake him up in tears.. "Baby...what's wrong?!" "I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!!" "I'll get a test" "*stiffs* okay"

He gets a test and comes back and hands it to you, you take the test and wait 10-15 minutes

        ~15 minutes later~

"Rae....Are you ready?" "Y-yea" you flipped the test over and read it.....

"Rae....it's...it's....POSITIVE!"

"OMG.....SERIOUSLY!"

you handed him the test

He falls back and smiles

" WE ARE GONNA BE PARENTS!!"

(You dropped out of school when you were 15 and Rae did too because of fame)

"HOW THE HELL  ARE WE GONNA TELL MY PARENTS AND YOUR PARENTS DONT EVEN KNOW UR WITH ME!!??"

"Calm down we'll figure something out"

It's 7:00am now so you called your mom and told her you needed to tell her something (You and Rae have been dating for about 5 months now) and to come over Rae's.  "She's on her way" "Bby I just called my parents and told them about us and that I'm gonna be a dad....." "what was their reaction?" "They were fine with it" "OH"

Your mom shows up and knocks on the door...you answer

Hey mom....ummm...ok....i'm....umm....PREGNANT!"

"WHAT OMG SERIOUSLY CONGRATULATIONS!!"

"you're..,,you're...not....mad?"

"No not at all"

"Ummm....mom  me and Raegan are also moving in with each other"

"Oh I understand for the baby"

"Yea"

Then she says bye and leaves