New Year's Eve

"Hold on to your memories, and memories will hold on to you

"Hold on to your memories, and memories will hold on to you."

- Taylor Swift (New Year's Eve)

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 14

_

"Oppa?"

Her voice evoked a slap of reality in his face. He was lying on the bed while she was resting her head in his chest. It was already the morning of New Year's eve, and the couple lying together was figuring out how to organize the party for later.

She smiled benevolently, lazily opening her eyes to look at him. "Good morning, oppa." Her voice were muffled in his chest, while he grunted in morning surprise. He can only toss for a while, making her separate her cling in him. He turns back around to meet her frame, before smiling. He was tired, opening his eyes as he whispered. "Good morning, Sooyoung-ah."

She stifled a giggle, playfully tipping her newly polished finger in his lower plump lip. He gently gazes at her beautiful and amused gaze in him, muffling his voice in her hand. "We need to shop later for New Year's eve party.", "Right." She raspily whispered, tossing her body as she woke up. He chuckled at the sight of her bare back, the lace of her bra was vibrating in color because of the dark color it radiates.

"Oppa, I'll borrow your shirt for a while, eoh?" She whispers, looking at him. He can only chortle, nodding. He rested his body on the pastel bed of their apartment. "Sooyoung-ah!" He yelled, as soon as she stood up, wearing his shirt.

Her adorable eyes were wide, looking at him. "What is it?"

He chuckled, sitting up. "You need to adjust your strap, it looks weird." She scoffs, "Yook Sungjae, you're a big pervert.", "Hey, I'm just a worried boyfriend."

Nodding, Sooyoung can only let him slip. She laughs, "I'll cook some breakfast, I'm glad that at this time- we don't have to attend the year end festival.", "You need to thank oppa." Sungjae shrivelled a little because of the air-conditioner hitting his topless body. He was reluctant to ask for his shirt back, since she was enjoying wearing it.

He can only cover his body with the blanket, rolling off the warm and cozy bed. "Joyiah.", "Wae?"

"I want some kimchi rice, but don't burn the egg."

"Yah, that only happened in our We Got Married!" She yelled, hitting his face with the pillow. Laughing, he finally separated his body over the bed. Squatting down, he shrugged his shoulders. "Hop in, tadpole."

She rolled her eyes, "This pabo." She playfully jumped in his back, earning a playful grunt as well. They both laughed early in the morning, as they marched in the kitchen downstairs.