Camboy Youngjae Au: Part 1💙

Youngjae live:

Youngjae was seated on his desk chair, applying light eyeshadow and a tint of shimmering lip-gloss. He turned his head checking himself out in the mirror, making sure there were no imperfections. He wanted to look especially cute today for his thousands of viewers, but more specifically for a certain 6 that would always watch, comment and donate to him on a regular basis. He was planning to give them one hell of a show. Today was a special day after all. It was the anniversary of when he first became a camboy.

He remembers his first day vividly. He was so anxious, he was so insecure of his face, tummy, legs, he didn't think anyone would like him. But then the comments came flooding in, saying how nice he looked, how pretty his thighs were and that they wanted more. So after that he's never looked back. He's been continuing this for a year and already has become one of the most well-known webcam models.

Once Youngjae had finished touching up his makeup the strawberry blonde walked over to his full length mirror. He looked himself up and down with a smile on his face. The boy was wearing pink lacy panties with a pink bow in the middle and thigh high socks that cupped around his milky thighs perfectly. To finish off the look, or maybe just to tease his viewers he wore an oversized baby pink sweater that only just hid the skimpy underwear.

Once content with how he looked he decided it was finally time to flaunt himself off.

Youngjae grabbed his computer and went to his bed, sitting on his knees as he turned the webcam on, waiting patiently for people to enter the chat room.

Ding!

Almost immediately his 6 best viewers had entered.

"Hello daddy~" Youngjae smiled innocently, giving a cute wave to the camera, reading the new comments as they came.

_defsoul_: How's my baby been?

King.wang: YoUr BaBy?!

DoubleB_: looking forward to the show

Peachyoung: Your so cute I just wanna nibble on your neck

Mark.tuna: Hi baby

Yugyummy: Dayum! Someone's looking tasty today

Youngjae let out a giggle before biting on his lower lip. His right hand grabbed the hem of his baby pink sweater, pulling it up only slightly to reveal his pink panties.

"I'm wearing these just for you daddy. I hope you like them." He said before pulling the sweater down again.

_defsoul_: Daddy can't wait for you to take them off

Yugyummy: God your sexy

DoubleB_: You're so hot I'm gonna cum in my pants just by looking at you

Peachyoung: What are you, 12? ^ But yes my baby is hot

King.wang: Stop being a tease baby boy

Mark.tuna: What's the occasion sweetheart?

Youngjae read the comments and puffed his cheeks out at the last one, faking a pout.

"What's the occasion? This day last year was my first performance as a camboy. So I wanted to do an anniversary show, something special to show how grateful I am to have daddy. If I have your permission that is?"

King.wang: Fuc Yeah!

Peachyoung: ^^

Yugyummy: Lemme see that ass \*^*/