Alpha's rejection sucks

Elena's POV

"ELENA GET DOWN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH" My so called brother, Louis shouted.

I quickly got out of my old mattress and went to the bathroom for a 2-minute shower and carefully changed into a pair of sweats and white singlet not damaging and worsening my scars and wounds.

Yeah. I get beat up almost everyday by my so called brother, Louis, our soon to be Alpha, Xavier and his soon to be beta, Daniel.

With every little mistake I do, i would get punched and beaten up. They almost knocked me the life out of me.

There was one time i forgot to fix the Alpha's desk then his son got mad for being so irresponsible. So he held up a knife, his other hand inching up my shirt and started carving on my stomach.

The pain hurt like shit but i never screamed. I would never give them the satisfaction by screaming in pain.

I looked on the scar on my ankle. This reminded me when I was getting food from the kitchen without any permission from the cook so they went berserk and punished me by holding a knife and cutting a slice on my ankle

I cried and cried while the pain lingered. I cried to sleep.

"ELENA IF YOU'RE NOT HERE IN 60 SECONDS I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT INTO PIECES" Louis growled

I was quickly out of my thoughts when Louis growled so i hurried down the stairs and saw my brother fuming mad.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? YOU SHOULD BE HERE CLEANING THE WHOLE PACK HOUSE YOU WHORE" Louis shouted then raised his hand and slapped my cheek

Tears formed in my eyes but i blinked them not letting them fall

"I'm s-s-sorr-y br-brother. I-I ov-er-sl-ept" i stuttered.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME 'BROTHER'. YOU LOST THE RIGHT WHEN YOU KILLED MY MATE!!!" Louis replied then backhanded me again.

"Now go and clean the house up. Me and Xavier with the group will go to school. You walk after" he said then went to the door with his friends.

"yes sir" i said

Kate, Louis' mate was killed when we were both going to the grocery store with her car. She didn't notice a car over speeding so it hit the driver's side.

Our car was slammed to the post. I had cuts and bruises but Kate was a whole lot worse. I grabbed my phone and called an ambulance then called Louis.

When he rushed to the hospital, it was too late. Kate died. He then turned to me. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER BITCH. YOU KILLED MY MATE. I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN FORGIVE YOU." He shouted at me. He blamed me for what happened to his mate even though i didn't do anything.

That was the start of our relationship falling. My brother loathed me. He didn't have the nerve to look at me. We were very close before but when everything happened. We lost all we had in a snap.

I sighed starting to clean the whole pack house. The pack house was built with 6 storeys. Each person or mate couple have their own room and stuff and even had an elevator.

I started thinking what would happen today.

Today was the 18th birthday of our soon-to-be Alpha, Xavier Athens.

Today was also the day where he will be alpha and will finally find his mate.

Xavier is the soon to be alpha of the strongest pack of the world, Blood Fountain Pack.

Blood Fountain pack had 600++ wolves altogether. They fight good. Even females are very skilled. I was the only one who wasn't allowed to train.

He is very strong he could almost kill 30 rogues by himself.

I on the other hand haven't found my mate yet. When i find my mate, i hope he would help me be free from this hell hole.

**2 hours after**

I finished cleaning the whole pack house and went to my bedroom to change and go to school.

I changed into some light blue baggy pants and grey hoodie with white converse.

I never had a great body. I was slim and you could see my ribcage already.

I grabbed my phone and texted my friends, Cameron and Samantha.

*