Kit

Hollyleaf woke up in the nursery, her paws smaller than usual. "Hi, Hollykit." A murmur said. Hollyleaf blinked twice, confused. She desperately wanted to say she was not a kit, but her puny size broke that wish.
Hollyleaf was at least happy that she was a kit again. But where was Jaykit and Lionkit? She stared around, and saw only a large she-cat and another queens and kits. "Where's Jaykit and Lionkit?" Hollyleaf asked quietly. Her new mother looked at her in an odd way. I shouldn't have asked such a mouse-brained question... "You...um...what?" She asked. Hollyleaf shook her fur. "Never mind. I'm going to go away now." Hollyleaf meowed, pushing away from the nest. "Hi, Hollykit." A golden cat meowed, licking his fur. Hollyleaf was stunned with excitement. The golden cat waited for a response, but shrugged and padded away. Hollyleaf was very happy. She wanted to see Leafpool, and apologize for everything. Hollyleaf skipped to what seemed like the Medicine Cat's den, and what seemed like Jayfeather was treating a cat's wounds. Hollyleaf padded closer in.
Jayfeather looked surprised and annoyed at the kit's visit. "I'm busy, bye." He growled, trying to pick a thorn out of the wounded cat's paw. Hollyleaf nodded and padded away, searching for something else. She was completely unaware of how old she was, but she seemed two or three moons old.
In the nursery, her siblings were back, licking at a honeycomb. Hollyleaf's eyes glittered and she rushed to join them. There was a gray and striped kit, and a brown kit with tabby stripes. The honeycomb looked odd when Hollyleaf got closer to it. Frustratingly enough, her siblings were hogging it. Hollyleaf retreated angrily and tried to find Ivypool. She didn't want to speak to Ivypool's sister, though.
At last, Hollyleaf found Ivypool grooming herself alone in a patch of grass. "Hi!" Hollyleaf meowed, trying to sound like a kit. Ivypool paused her grooming. Her eyes widened. "Hi." She replied. "You're welcome, by the way." Hollyleaf mewed, stumbling to stare at her correctly. Ivypool ignored it, and continued grooming.