Nothingness

Hollyleaf woke up to a loud meowing sound. Hollyleaf leaped up and looked around patiently. There was a brown cat meowing at a chipmunk, and it frustratingly picked it up carefully and padded away. What the? Hollyleaf thought. She started to feel uneasy about the cat and the understandable dog. Hollyleaf padded on, searching for prey.
Hollyleaf found another chipmunk, but it had icy blue eyes instead of brown. She stared at it, and the prey's behaviour was just like any other chipmunk. It just sat there, sniffing. Hollyleaf quietly shook her head and pounced.
The chipmunk quickly died, probably from shock. Hollyleaf silently nibbled at it.

There wasn't much to do, and Hollyleaf was getting bored and annoyed at the blue-eyed animals. I want to leave now. Hollyleaf said to herself, looking at the clear blue sky. She'd really hated the Forever Clan. Hollyleaf sat down and waited for something to pass by and maybe speak to her.
After waiting for a while, a white cat spotted her, but quickly ran away, terrified. Dawn isn't going to come back. She thought grimly. Why hadn't she gone to StarClan? ....
Night was finally falling but Hollyleaf could not sleep. There was oddly only one star in the sky, and it barely emitted any light. Hollyleaf hissed at the star and arched her back. Being lonely is a place where she knew she wouldn't get out of was horrible.
Later in the night, shadows of animals appeared. Hollyleaf skipped excitedly, waiting for them to be revealed. The first one was a raccoon. It nipped at something Hollyleaf couldn't identify, but it smelled like something that it would eat. The next was a terrified mouse that trembled often. The last was a fox that was scrawny and starving. Hollyleaf's heart raced at them. Of course the mouse wouldn't attack, but the fox an the raccoon didn't, which made her uneasy. The fox stepped closer to her and said something she could not understand, and Hollyleaf felt it's claws slash at her shoulder. Hollyleaf yowled angrily and the fox mauled her hungrily. The raccoon kept nibbling on the kittypet food.
...
Hollyleaf woke up in a completely black land. She could barely see her paws in the blackness, and her bites remained where they were. Hollyleaf tried her hardest not to tremble, but she did anyways. Her fur stood on one end as she padded farther from the spawn point.
"Hi!" A bright, bubbly voice meowed. Hollyleaf leaped back at it, and a dark brown she-cat revealed herself. Hollyleaf shook her head. "What?" She quietly whispered. The cat tilted her head. "Don't worry; tomorrow, you'll be happy of what you'll become." The cat said, more seriously this time. The cat padded away. Hollyleaf curled up into a ball, waiting for a better day to arrive.