Part 1: Park Jimin

I'm Kath, I'm 20 years old, I graduated college. I don't know my real home because I live in
America,Europe,Canada,Busan,Australia,Seoul but now I want to go back to Seoul, South Korea for good, because I heard my bestfriend and my ex live there. Luckily I know how to speak Korean as well. I'm rich. I have a good side and I have a bad side so don't you try to make a fight with me unless you want to die. My dad left me because of his another family but he gaves me all I want whenever he isn't with me. My mom died, when my mom died I felt lonely because she is the one who understand me no matter what happens but I admit it she's gone. Even if I had enough money, my dad always sent me money so I can buy whatever I want.

__

I arrived at Seoul, South Korea. While I'm driving my cellphone ring.
Kath: Hello? Who are you?
???: Hello Kath? Do you still remember me? (After I heard a familiar voice, I stop the car) 
Kath: Oh my god? Jimin? I hope you die.
Jimin: Haha. I heard you arrived here in Seoul where are you?
Kath: Why do you care?
Jimin: Don't lie to me. I know you still haven't seen a hotel yet.
Kath: Well, I'm gonna search for it. (And I ended the call)

*FLASHBACK*

2 years ago..I'm in Seoul because of Jimin. He said he will go to a dorm of his friend to drink and he give me address. Then I realize It was a 1st anniversary of my relationship with Jimin and I decided to surprise him, so I went to his dorm when I entered his room and I saw Jimin kissing a girl I didn't know. I cried after seeing it, I slam the door and walk away. Next day I woke up in my bed and I felt an arms backhugging me, when I turned around I saw Jimin next to me and I quickly stand up and pack my things, when Jimin woke up he asked me.

Jimin: Babe, where are you going?
Kath: Don't you ever call me babe again.
Jimin: What? Why?
Kath: I went to the dorm and I saw you kissing a girl. And now, you asking me why? *Start crying*
Jimin: Babe, I can explain please give me a chance to speak me out
Kath: I won't. Don't you dare find and follow me stupid.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was Jimin my first love, first break up, and he is the stupid guy who left me and now I know he's popular and he is the one of the members of Kpop male group, BTS. I'm driving again until I saw a hotel. The hotel was so beautiful. And I went inside, I saw a girl, she asked me.

Girl: Hi madam. May I help you?
Kath: Give me an expensive room
Girl: 52,000 the last expensive room
Kath: Here's 55,000 keep the change.
Girl: Here's your key. Thank you

When I'm in elevator I saw my key and my room is in 9th floor and room 1997
And I remember a person. My bestfriend Jeon Jungkook
His birthday was September 1, 1997. He is my bestfriend since I'm with my mom in Busan, I know he is also a member of Kpop male group..BTS

When I entered my room it was beautiful. I can see the view, I capture it and post in a social media. After 10 minutes laying on bed my cellphone ring.

Kath: Hello?
Jimin: Where is your hotel?
Kath: Why?
Jimin: I want to have a dinner with you.
Kath: Don't you dare.
Jimin: Well, I'm here at ***** hotel and my room number is 1998 (After I heard it I hung up)

*OMG!! What I'm gonna do now? Oh F**k! *And you screamed!*

After you screamed you heard there's knocking on your door, when you open it.

Kath: PARK JIMIN?!