Part 8: Taehyung

9:00 AM
Jungkook is still asleep. I'm done taking a bath and get dressed. I also leave a food for Jungkook and I'm going to Jimin's room to take care of him.
I entered Jimin's room and he is crying.

Kath: Jimin? Why are you crying?
Jimin: I just missed you, I remembered the memories with you...And now you will get married with the other guy not me...I'm so stupid...Please back to me before I die...I want your hug, scent, your face...I missed the every morning I woke up next to you...I miss all
Kath: I-I miss you too but I love J-Jungkook.

*I don't know why but my heart beats so fast...And the tears rolling down on my cheeks...My heart says (Please back to him, love him AGAIN) but my brain says (Remember JUNGKOOK, you're fiancé and you will marry him)*

Then, he hugged me tightly and I h-hugged him b-back
*I'M SO DEAD, JEON JUNGKOOK*

After 10 minutes, he calm down.

Jimin: I still love you (I looked at him and he kiss me on forehead)
Kath: Uhmm... I will cook breakfast for you wait.
Jimin: No, I'm full when you're here beside me
Kath: No! I will cook breakfast

I decided to cook, Kimchi Kongnamul Guk (Soybean Sprout Soup with Kimchi)
After 1 hour, I saw Jimin laying on his bed.

Kath: Jimin? I'm done.
Jimin: Eat with me please?
Kath: I already ate, I'm full
Jimin: Please?
Kath: O-okay

Suddenly I heard the door opened, I saw Jungkook

Kath: Baby, what are you doing here?
Jungkook: I'm leaving because we have a practice
Kath: Okay, Bye~ Take care
Jungkook: I love you
Kath: I love you too
Jungkook: Don't flirt huh? (He whispered)
Kath: I promised!
Jungkook: Okay then...Bye hyung!
Jimin: Bye!

Jungkook kissed me on forehead and cheeks, Jimin saw us.

*JIMIN'S POV*
I saw Jungkook kissed Kath on forehead and cheeks, I can't stop my tears rolling down on my cheeks. Then, Jungkook left.

Kath: Are you done? I will wash the dishes.
Jimin: Y-yes!
Kath: Okay.

I sat on the couch and watch kdrama (Hwarang) but I fell asleep.

*KATH'S POV*
After I washed the dishes I saw Jimin fell asleep. I took his blanket and I covered it on his body. I was about to walk towards on his bedroom to clean but he held my hand.

Jimin: Stay with me
Kath: I will clean your bedroom
Jimin: Please? (Tears falling down again on his cheeks)
Kath: Okay...Stop crying. (I sat beside him)

*Jimin, please I will marry Jungkook...My heart beats rapidly...Kath nooooo!!! Don't fell in love in this stupid guy, the guy who break your heart, the guy who hurts you the most...Jungkook, marry me as soon as possible before I fell in love again in this stupid guy*

TIME SKIP
7:00 PM
Jimin is in the bathroom taking a bath, while his taking a bath, I'm tired and I fall asleep.
*JIMIN'S POV*
I took a shower and get dressed, I saw Kath is asleep. I carried her bridal style, I sleep beside her and hugged her tightly but I was shocked because she hugged me back.

Jimin: I love you Kath...Sweet dreams
Kath: I love you too Jungkook...Sweet dreams

I cried again and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING
*KATH'S POV*
7:00 AM
I woke up on Jimin's embrace.

*Oh f*ck!! I will go to my room, before Jungkook saw us.*
I quickly got up and walk to my room, I saw Jungkook.

Kath: B-baby? W-why are y-you c-crying?
Jungkook: Why Kath? Am I not enough? (He got up and stare at me)
Kath: W-what do y-you m-mean? (Tears falling down on my cheeks)
Jungkook: I saw you and Jimin peacefully sleeping
Kath: I-I just fell asleep, but if I not I will sleep here with you
Jungkook: Oh, f*ck! Kath? Is he taste good? What happened next Kath? Did you enjoy it?
Kath: *I slap him* How dare you!? Nothing happened to us, don't you believe me? Come on! Let's go to a doctor and see if I'm still a virgin.
Jungkook: No need...I won't believe you anymore. (Tears falling down on his cheeks)
Kath: You don't believe me? Fine! This is your f*cking ring! Get out! I don't need you anymore. (I throw to him my ring and he left)