Part 1

You are a new student in Korea, everyone hates you. You were controlled by (F/T). You like (M/T) as well he likes you too. But, you do not want to tell what happen in school and put on a mask acting like you are fine and have friends. You had to go through this everyday. The students all look down on you. You always wear a jacket so that (M/T) will not see anything. They bully you everday. When he ask if anything happen to you, but you did not want to tell. (F/T) likes (M/T), So you are scared to go in the way, but, (M/T) always cares for you. One day, (F/T) goes to (M/T). You saw. You walked away. (M/T) saw it. After (F/T) walked away. He goes after you and ask you if you were okay. You just said you were okay. You said to him that not to always care about you because (F/T) Likes him. (F/T) is jealous whenever he looks at you. Then (M/T) said to you that don't you guys like each other? Then you said "We can't be together. You are a teacher and I am a student. Anyways both you and (F/T) are in love with each other, I can see it" with a smile. (M/T)'s face turn into an angry face. "What? oh so you are saying I am not your type. Like I am a teacher so you don't like me? *scoffs* She is the one who likes me. Not me." Then you reply "Go with her. You guys look like a great couple" He then clench his fist and slam his hands beside your head. You had your head facing to the side. "Fine. If that's what you want, I will. I will have fun with her!" (M/T) walks away angrily.
~Skips~
You went into class and you were greeted with a pail of water. You
went to the toilet. On the way, you saw both of them. You ignore them and went to the toilet.
~skips~
You sat on your chair. All of the students are cheering in Korean to ask them to hug and kiss. It kinda hurts. You understand some of Korean words so you understand it. You just smile at them. Then, the students say a lot of stuffs to them. Like "You teachers look like a great couple" and the rest you don't understand. Only (M/T) and (F/T) understand English while your classmates doesnt know. So you decide to say something to them. "Please dont break up. If you get married, please invite us. Last long!" And smile. 'It is the best if you be with her. So that I can forget you' inner you. (F/T) smile. "Thank you! (Y/N)-ah ^^" "You're welcome ^^"
[TO BE CONTINUED]