3

We became friends after that, and the phonecalls continued and happened frequently after that night at New Year's eve. I couldn't complain. Everything about it made me feel things; made me alive and joyful. I love giving up time for him.

"So I asked my friend for her number, because I was mesmirized by her. She's beautiful and nice at the same time."

Oh so he likes someone... Why do I feel a tinge of sadness inside me?

"You should ask her out if you confirmed your feelings for her. You're a great guy, she wouldn't turn you down." I said to him. What I said was true though. Jungkook was one of a kind. A gentleman who cares about his friends, generous, selfless and loving. No wonder I started to develop feelings for him. When we're having late night calls we never got tired of talking to each other. But now I see how he isn't having the same feelings as I was, I can't help but feel like an idiot for even dreaming about it. Maybe I'm just infatuated by him.

"You know how I can't make a move when it comes to girls (Y/N)." He sighed. "Even if I wanted to I couldn't." He added, frustration apparent in his voice.

"Well you wouldn't know if you won't try." I told him.

"I don't know about that (Y/N). I can only admire the girl from afar." He said.

I sighed in defeat. That's the problem with him. When he has feeling for someone he panics and walk away, always thinking of the negative outcome of things. He just need a little push is all. I know, I'm digging my own grave for helping him, but if it means that he'll find happiness, I think he deserves it.

"If you needed help, I'll be here okay? Just try. I know nothing bad will happen." I assured him.

"I'll think about it (Y/N). Thank you!" He replied.