4

"(Y/N) are you busy?" He asked.

I was fixing my stuff when he called, but I wasn't really that busy.

"Nope. Talk to me buddy." I replied. Setting it on loudspeaker.

"Well I thought about what you said. I'm taking it into consideration." He trailed off, voice getting softer by the end of his sentence.

The smile I had on my face as soon as he called immediately turned into a frown. A huge amount of pain shot throughout my whole body. I did it. I killed myself more by helping him.

"(Y/N)? Are you there?" He asked, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Here! Yes, I'm here!" I said hastily.

"Go for it Kookie!" I told him.

"Okay." He muttered simply. "By the way, how are you?" He suddenly changed the topic.

"Me? I'm fine." Not.

"I'm very much happy of course." I'm dying more at every second you talk about her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." He said. "I just-- I just wanted to tell you something." He added.

"Sure. What is it?" I replied.

"I saw how caring you are and how mature you thought about things. You are very much beautiful in every way you carry yourself." He started. My heart stopped and began to increase its beat in a fast rate. What the hell is he doing?!

"What I want to say is that..." He trailed off. I waited for him to continue, anticipation filled my body, but I waited patiently.

"I like you." He finally said. Happiness completely fixed my brokeness just by those three words. The three words that I've only dreamed of hearing.

"Really?" I asked hestitantly. Maybe it was just a joke.

"Yes I am. But I just know that it may took me a while to make a move. I still have to fix myself." He said, I could feel the sadness in his voice. Because most of the time when he caught feelings with someone he eventually go away. He's scared.

"Don't worry. Figure things out first, you'll come up with a solution soon. Don't pressure yourself too much." I told him.

"You're too nice." He chuckled.

"Well of course." I joked. For you I will.