Five long nights by JTMachinima

Starting music
Gaurd: I've just picked up a new job! But I'm hopin' it ain't hard. After all it's a nightshift. I'll be workin' the GRAVEYARD! Urban legends aside, I think I'll be fine. There's no way these things are alive, right? Not like I'm fighting to survive. What was that noise? Bonnie is gone, honestly my skin is starting to crawl. Something is coming they're walkin' the halls, and now that my power is startin' to fall! I'm sick of seein' all these sinister faces. Why am I working for minimum wage? If I could be killed they should give me raise! Why did they hire me!? THIS IS INSANE!!!!
Animatronics: Enjoy your five long nights! Kick back and grab a slice! If you get hurt on the job, we cannot cover your loss, make it to six and you'll be fine!
Gaurd: What's with all of these accidents happening, and we're still in business that is baffling all these cameras had better be accurate, I can't imagine if they get their hands on me! Gotta look past all the tragedies, what was the bite of '87 actually? Why does it seem like every damn event at Freddy's seem no less thana massive catastrophe?! You don't need to reiterate your gravity, your makin' sure I don't run out of batteries, or they reconfigure my anatomy, adding me to the mechanical, family!
All animatronics: Enjoy your five long nights! Kick back and grab a slice! If you get hurt on the job, we cannot cover your loss. Make it to six and you'll be fine!
Freddy: Enjoy your five long nights!
Bonnie: Kick back and grab a slice!
Chica: If you get hurt on the job,
Foxy: we cannot cover your loss.
Golden Freddy: Make it to six and you'll be fine!
Ok, six AM rollin' around any second now. tic-toc tic-toc. Come on six AM don't got all night. Uh, buddies, just stay in your designated places no need to come to the back office.
Gaurd: I smell a foul odor, I thing he's getting closer! I'm havin' haluccanations, how much longer till the night is over?! Chica's tweakin' out. Foxy's peakin' out. Freddy is creepin' around. I'm losin' my power just keepin' him out! Look at this article, reading it now. Learning more info that's creepin' me out! Five AM, I'm goin' steady. Now I'm screwed, it's GOLDEN FREDDY!
Freddy: Enjoy your five long nights!
Bonnie: Kick back and grab a slice!
Chica: If you get hurt on the job,
Foxy: we cannot cover your loss!
Golden Freddy: Make it to six, and you'll be fine!
The toys: Enjoy your five long nights!
The withereds: If you get hurt on the job,
The phantoms (and Springtrap): we cannot cover your loss!
The nightmares: Make it to six, and you'll be fine!

END!