They Joy of creation rap remix by Jtmachinma

Freddy: Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights! Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights! ENJOY YOUR, ENJOY YOUR, ENJOY YOUR FIVE LONG NIGHTS! ENJOY YOUR, ENJOY YOUR, ENJOY YOUR FIVE LONG NIGHTS!
Bonnie: If you get hurt on the job, we cannot cover your loss! If you get hurt on the job, we cannot cover your loss! If you get hurt on the job, we cannot cover your loss! If you get hurt on the job, we cannot cover your loss! If you get hurt on the job...
Chica and Toy Freddy: When I come to life, you got no place to hide keep an eye on the time and a light by your side! You can try if you'd like to survive Five more nights. Stick around, don't be shy we're your Friends we'll show You why.
Foxy and Springtrap: You've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, evil doesn't die. You've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, evil doesn't die.
G. Freddy: Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights! Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights!
N. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica: Welcome home, girls and boys, time to play with brand new toys! Nightmares lurk inside your mind. Now no place is safe to hide!
Baby and Ignited Freddy: Can't help but feel that you belong here.
Michael: But I wanna leave, I just gotta leave.
Ballora and Ignited Bonnie: You know that somethin's going wrong here.
Cory(cause why not have fnaf meets ut?): And she's watchin' me, now she's onto me!
Nightmare Foxy: You have no where to run, so why not join the fun? At night we come to life. Come closer we don't bite!
Cory, Chara, and Michael: Has my progeny, caught up to me? Am I part of them? Are they part of  me? Has my progeny, caught up to me? Am I part of them? Are they part of me?
The Phantoms: You've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, evil doesn't die! You've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, you've spent so many nights, evil doesn't die!
Timmy(my name for fnaf4 crying kid. Deal with it): Things haven't been the same since my birthday. We went to Fazbear's, that was the worst day. I'm crying out now, somebody help me! Cause when I open up my eyes, they surround me! Why did it have to be me? Nobody else believes me. Will nothing here give me peace? Maybe death will set me free.
The withered animatronics: Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights! Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights!
Toy animatronics: Hi kids! Do you like violence? Want me to Grab a spare bear suit and stuff you inside it? Got an appetite? Grab a couple slices! Mom and dad lied when they told you I was less!(repeat, told you I was lifeless! Several times until next set of lyrics)
Adventure animatronic: Join the party! Join the party! Join the party! Join the party! Join the party! Join the party! Join the party!
F. Freddy, F. Foxy, and Bon-bon: Down here we're lonely, and we would love you to join us for a bite!
SL custom night characters: Down here we're lonely, and we would love you to join us for a bite! (Ignited Chica and Foxy in background: Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights! Enjoy your, enjoy your, enjoy your five long nights!)
N. Fredbear and Nightmare: Welcome home, girls and boys, time to play with brand new toys! Nightmares lurk inside your mind, now no place is safe to hide!
Fredbear and Spring Bonnie: You can try, if you'd like, to survive five more nights! Stick around, don't be shy, we're your Friends we'll show You why! Join us and diiiiiiiiiiee! End!

Hey guys, this is a sneak peak of what's to come, sort of, with this being a remix of all JTmachinima's raps. And yes, I will be doing them all, cause JTmachinima is awesome! JT, if you're reading this, you make awesome stuff, and if fnaf DOES continue, I hope that you will start up your fnaf raps again! Anyway, as always, stay DETERMINED my dudes! Love you guys!

~Bonnie Games/Sanstheskeleton357