A dream????

H͙a͙i͙ g͙u͙y͙s͙ i͙t͙'s͙ m͙e͙! I͙ C͙A͙N͙N͙O͙T͙ B͙E͙L͙I͙E͙V͙E͙ A͙L͙L͙ M͙Y͙ S͙I͙S͙T͙E͙R͙S͙ A͙R͙E͙ C͙O͙M͙I͙N͙G͙ (m͙y͙ t͙r͙i͙p͙l͙e͙t͙s͙ a͙n͙d͙ o͙l͙d͙e͙r͙ s͙i͙s͙) I͙ A͙M͙ S͙O͙ H͙A͙P͙P͙Y͙. T͙h͙a͙t͙ I͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ a͙ t͙r͙e͙a͙t͙... C͙H͙A͙P͙T͙E͙R͙ 4 E͙N͙J͙O͙Y͙ M͙Y͙ C͙U͙W͙E͙S͙O͙M͙E͙ R͙E͙A͙D͙E͙R͙S͙

Penny POV

I opened my eyes and saw all white. (I ain't permanently adding myself im just here for a part) I saw a silhouette of a girl with long hair and...a wand?

The girl came closer and closer. Until I could see her whole body. She stared at me and bended her knees. "Hi Penny." she said. (While I'm doing this story I'm listening to this sad song called burn so I'm getting emotional) I stared at her. She had broken star signs in her cheeks. (Like stars hearts on her cheeks) her crystal on her wand had a broken heart. "W-who are you?..." I asked.

"I am your guardian. You've broken a lot of pieces in your life and that is making me disappear. Listen, HQ is in danger, and so are you..." she said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Wym?" I asked. She sighed "You've changed so much. But in a bad way, thats affected me." She said and showed me her broken star signs and wand.

I felt bad, a crack started forming on the middle of her forehead. She closed her eyes. "Hurry Penny, wake up and change your world." She said.

I opened my eyes and saw my room from NYC.

I looked around again, I saw my phone charging next to me. I got up and opened my walk in closet, I put on a casual light blue dress with flower designs. I put on my lace boots, put my hair in a high pony tail and walked towards the kitchen.

No one was home.

I decided to take a walk.

//In the middle of time square//

I walked through all the people and stood in the middle watching the big screens (fun fact, I went there that summer with Izzy and Nat) I felt some one watching me.

I turned around, and saw nobody. I heard my stomach grumble.

I started walking towards "Fogo de Chao" before I walked Inside, I saw a guy in a purple hoodie. I went up to him and took off his hoodie and saw Talon. "Talon?" I asked and raised an eye brow.

"I'm sorry Pen." He said with his eyes looking wet. I felt bad, I hugged him.

I felt his chest Get on my face, he was so cold....

I knew somethings haven't changed.