Back at it again

Me- CAN I GET A HOYAAAAA

Random person- SHUT UP!!!!

Me- YOUR HURTING MY FEELINGS!!!

Random person- Just get to the chapter

Me- fine, but still, FOLLOW ME ON INSTA @codexgirl_99 and subscribe to my yt channel "Talenny TV"

Penny POV

I grabbed Talon by the hand (now is a great time to put the song Welcome to New York) and led him to the city.

We finally reached time square, again. I let his hand go. There was music coming out from the radios.

I stared at the huge crowd of girls and followed them.

I told Talon to follow the crowd of boys.

They took me into a dressing room.

I saw a lot of dresses.

Some random girl with long brown hair and blue eyes gave me a short red dress for dance.

I put the dress on and put my hair into two pigtails. I also put stars and glitter on my cheeks.

I got out of the room and headed to my original spot. I twirled a bit and accidently landed on a guy with a mask.

(Inspired my SVTFOE)

He cought me, then spun me around. A spot light landed on us. He grabbed my hands and started dancing. I could feel my cheeks blushing. 

"Penny?" He said, "How did you know my name?" I gushed.

"It's me Talon." He said, I was about to react. But then I saw a girl. She looked like the one in my dream. But her black crack was growing.

I stopped dancing and just stood there.

"Uncle Gadget?..." I remembered.

Talon stopped and the crowd awed with sadness.  I stared at the girl that in a blink of an eye, she was gone..

I looked at Talon again. I went near him and whispered something in his ear "We've gotta go back home." I said "You are home he said..." I shook my head. "Home is HQ.." I said. He got his head up and smiled. He lifted me up. Bridal style and started flying.

I grabbed my heel before we reached the high part and threw it at the a screen of time square