Fragile loneliness.

- I got up early in the morning was 08; 42 I thought I was late for school. I looked at the phone display, it turned out to be Saturday, I was not happy with it, the day like every day, all the same.
I unlocked the phone, attracted my attention twitter from "Akira_Suzuki".
I did not know who it was.
The message was "hey", should I write back? Do not know him and is he a cheater? I do not know what I'm doing ... um wonder who it was.

Akira_Suzuki
Hi
Takanori-M-1
Hi, do we know each other?

I did not know if it was a good idea, I'm not sure people, I waited until the person answered me, but I did not receive an answer.
I stood up and quickly went to the bathroom, changed clothes from pajamas. When I left the room, my mother looked at me and smiled - Good morning Taka-chan! - She was happy, I decided to answer her and not pretend I was offended.
-Good morning-I smiled gently, avoiding my father's gaze.
I ate a small breakfast in 5 minutes and after 5 more I listened to my parents that I had to eat a lot because I was too skinny, I did not even want to talk about it because it was exaggerated.
In the end I managed to get out of the house, I turned to the store for a packet of cigarettes. I returned home I lay back on the bed, looking at the phone, I noticed that the stranger answered!