Naive hopes

He got my address, after a moment of thinking I fell asleep right away.
I woke up quite early by bouncing somebody to the door, afraid to climb.
Have i gone mad
I walked to the door.
I saw the mirror
-I'm okay- I said to myself laying his hair. I opened the door to see Akire with ... flowers?
-Hi Takanori!- He said so cheerfully and energetically that I felt really appreciated.
For a moment he looked at me with a smile on his face and handed me flowers.
-d-thanks- I responded with a pretty blush! To Akira's unhappiness it was noted laughing under his breath.
-But did not we see each other now?- I looked at him with surprise and anger, Akira's expression was unreadable.
-When in the park- I went on the subject seeing that this boy either has a weak memory or pretends to be stupid.
-Ah! I'm sorry, really sorry -
-Okay- I brought the flowers to my face and smiled. Akira was staring at me as if I was something really valuable.
-Ee ... why do not you come in? - I suggested not looking at him carefully.
-With a nice desire- smiled sitting down on the couch in the living room.
-I'll come back- I said, heading for my room.
Just in case need to hide the notebook. There are many more things than songs.