Rules

A very warm welcome to you!

So before we get straight to business, lets start with a few ground rules:

1.   The covers are all made on a first come first serve basis.

2.   The covers or graphics are made according to the story in questions after a reasonable discussion with the author of the book.

3.   The works contains images and graphics that are not solely my property, but in case of a permanent cover (like for publishing) a fully copyrighted material can be provided.

4.   The covers made will be displayed on this book and the respective authors will be sent a high quality image via email.

5.   Any orders will be canceled if you are rude in the dealings.

6.   The covers and graphics can be considered for a re-do just once, if you are not satisfied with the results.

7.   Don't ask for covers if you are not going to use them.

8.   Don't ask for covers from two different designers at the same time for a same book.

9.   Your story must have at least 3 chapters published excluding all kinds of author notes and prologues.

10.   The requests must be sent via a PM to this profile. No orders will be accepted on comments.

11. Other than these, I can cancel or reject your cover request because of any reason. 

Lastly, please no hate comments. However, constructive feedback is welcomed! *with open arms*