Chapter 1

Heyyy guys!!

So this is a new story of mine that I actually started as a class paper, but I decided to upload it onto Wattpad for you guys to enjoy!!

This is 100% unedited and raw so please don't judge me!!

And yes, Gwen is also the name of the main character in my other story...

Enjoy!!

My sister is missing, and has been missing for almost a week. As I sat and thought this through, my mother paced nervously by the front door. My father went down to the police station to talk to an officer and had yet to return.

"Mom you're making me sick with all of that pacing, please sit down." I calmly told her.

"Your father has been gone for almost four hours! What could be taking him that long Gwenie?" She replied, her hands shaking slightly.

"Mom, he's talking about his missing daughter. It's not easy to talk about, and plus they always want every detail. He'll be back just calm down please."

Mom didn't reply she just went to the kitchen. I could tell she was still freaking out because she was rustling around in the baking cabinet. I sighed and headed upstairs to my room. Since Allie went missing that's where I spent most of my time.

When I got to my room I closed my door behind me and flopped down on my bed. My sister was missing, I can't do anything about it, and on top of it nobody knows where she was last seen. I thought all of this through and almost started crying, Allie was my best friend and my sister all in one bundle of happiness and joy. Before she went missing we were fighting, I left and went to the woods to calm down, when I came back she was gone. I haven't seen her since.

***

Unknown

I watched the terror in her eyes as I pulled the rope tight. She was just beautiful, she was mine. I smiled as she started to wail, we'll just have to do something about that noise. Tsk, tsk.

***

I hope you liked this chapter!!

If you did please comment something that you liked!!

Don't worry, I will still be updating "Please Stay" on Sundays!!

I'll update tomorrow!!

Byee!!