Chapter 2

Heyyyy guys!!!

So my other story "Please Stay" is on hold for a while, it needs a lot of editing and work so that will be back up in a couple weeks!!

I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!!!

The next morning I woke up with swollen eyes. I had cried all night. Oh great, I get to go to school. I thought to myself.

I stretched, and forced myself to get out of bed, deciding that makeup was going to be my best friend. I dressed in ripped jeans, a navy t-shirt, and a beanie. After getting dressed I pulled on my boots, grabbed my keys, and hurried out the door before my mother had time to protest. I needed school as a distraction.

When I got to school I hurried to my locker, ignoring all the eyes that were boring holes into the back of my skull. I let out a relieved sigh when I finally got there.

"Hello?" a small voice came from behind me, "I'm sorry to bother you but I'm new here and I have no idea how to ready my schedule."

I looked behind me and smiled, she had to be the smallest freshman I've ever seen. "Hi, I'm Gwen let me see your schedule. I don't know what it is about this school, but they always make their schedules look like another language."

She smiled, " I know it's insane, I've never seen anything like it."

After I showed Ashley around, I learned that was her name, we became pretty good friends. We had a lot in common, and I liked that she didn't know about my sister. It was nice to get away from reality for a while and just talk.

After school, I headed home. Not even bothering to say hello, I hurried upstairs to my room and locked the door. Only then did I realize something about Ashley. She acted really strange when I asked where she was from, and when I tried bringing up missing people she changed the subject quickly. It was strange, but I didn't tell her that because I finally had a friend.

I decided to take a quick shower, and head straight to bed.

***

Unknown

She shook with terror as I drug the blade across her shoulder lightly. I was teasing her, and she was absolutely terrified. I loved it. She was still so loud though, I may have to just end her faster than I hoped. That's such a disappointment.

***

I hope you liked this chapter!!

The finale is tomorrow!! :( Sad but exciting!!

I'll update tomorrow!! (I'm also updating "The Murder" tomorrow so get excited for that!!!

Comment "Unknown?" if you like this story!! I'll reply to each of you!!!

Byeee!!