Fifteen (Couldn't Help Myself) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

“YEAH?” you shout back on the phone.

Your cellphone was placed on the bathroom sink while you were currently having a shower, so the loud noise from the pouring water was making it difficult to hear what your boyfriend was saying on the phone even though it was on speaker mode.

“I’ll just meet you at the party. I have to do something important, sorry i can’t pick you up.”

“Oh,” you mutter, trying not to act disappointed, “that’s fine, i’ll just meet you there.”

You were disappointed as you and the gang already planned out that you were going together. You hop out of the shower. You wipe the fogged up mirror. You were quite angry and sad and all those other emotions were pitted up in your stomach. A sudden loud knock woke you up. You quickly wrap yourself around in your soft fluffy towel. You quickly open the door to find Justin there with his hands in his pockets.

“Oh hi.”

You didn’t expect Justin to be there.

“Uhh,” he quickly returns his eyes back to your face, “are you and Ryan ready yet?”

“No, i’m meeting him there.”

“Ohhh..” Justin sutters.

“You can come in, i won’t take long.”

Justin awkwardly walks past you and sits on the couch.

“Juice? anything i can help you with?”

“water.”

You open the fridge and chuck him a small bottle of water. He catches it with ease and quickly drinks half of the bottle. Justin needed to calm himself down.

You walk off quickly, you didn’t want to keep him waiting. Justin sits there stunned.

As soon as he saw you, the thoughts of his bestfriend’s girlfriend weren’t friendly at all. He could briefly imagine what was behind that towel. He could imagine how luscious your skin was, how fresh you would smell, how beautiful you would look under him. He quickly adjusts himself in his ripped jeans, shuffling awkwardly, hoping his growing erection would die down.

“Justin! Can you come here for a quick second?”

Justin’s eyes drop out at the call of his name. He needed to quickly fix his problem in his pants. You grow impatient as you couldn’t zip up the back of your strapless dress. You walk out, your bare feet causing the wooden floor to make a slight noise every time you take a step. Justin hears you coming. Justin’s was sitting on the couch, his back facing you, so you couldn’t see his front. You stand up, your back facing him.

“Can you zip this up?”

Justin’s breath hitches as he sees the dress you have on. Your dress was black, tight, short, showing all the right places of skin and causing him to shiver at the thought of fucking you with it on. Justin couldn’t run away from his thoughts anymore. He gets up, his front facing you as he settles his hands on your hips. You feel his presence but don’t figure out anything out of place until suddenly you feel Justin’s obvious raging boner against your lower back. Before you could move away, Justin holds you steady by your waist and pulls your body closer to his, feeling his whole body against yours. He suddenly places soft kisses at the back of your neck, working his way to your earlobe. You couldn’t mutter any words.You stood still, completely frozen, you couldn’t believe the situation taking place right now. He spins you around on your bare feet. You look at him with shaky eyes.