✰Chapter 1...what is happening?✰

Heya peeps, well as you can see from my profile page you can clearly tell I'm the world's biggest crazy fan of KPOP...especially INFINITE! 

This is one of the first Kpop fiction I have wrote and any of you kpop fans out there I hope you give this story a chance and read on!! 

***Please, do not advertise your books here! It's rude and your comments will be deleted***

Copyright © 2013 S.M.Walker

*********************************************

Chapter 1

Sunggyu --- (Leader’s) POV

“Yaa Hyung...Hyung wake up...” I heard Hoya’s annoying voice echoing into my breathtaking dream.

“You’ve been sleeping for seventeen hours straight” He paused pinching my ears “Yaaa Hyung...Hyung can you hear me?” He continued non-stop as he kept pushing me back and forth on my grand bed.

Aisssh!

Can’t I sleep just for one more hour; damn I’m having a big back ache since the band and I have been training continuously every week.

My tiny eye’s were completely shut, as I was unable to open it any further “Yaaa~ Shut up will you, aigoo, your really annoying me” my deep voice whispered waving my hands everywhere as I tried pushing him away with all the energy left within me – but still he didn’t move. Damn it, this boy cannot leave his Hyung's alone, however this didn’t stop me from sleeping.

Seconds later, I began to hear whispering in the background along with deep laughter and some fake coughing; of course to block whatever Hoya and the other human were talking about.

But guess what?

I don’t give a damn. I’m not even interested. At least that irritating, rascal kid has stopped disturbing my dream.

.

.

.

Well, my thoughts were absolutely, one hundred percent wrong.

Just before I was about to enter the bright golden doors which leads to my awaiting dreamland, without warning, I felt the two worlds coldest hands grabbing hold of my lifeless legs tightly as they began a countdown from 3...2...

Oh hell no, oh god...please don’t tell me they are actually going to ---

And...1

“GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” The deep voices shouted in the same time.

The two active people literally dragged me out from my bed and toured me around the ‘whole’ dorm. These insane humans carried me non-stop and all they did was laugh, laugh and laugh. It was defiantly Hoya, and I recognised one familiar laugh.

Yep. It’s that the guy that laughs too much and can never stop laughing. Dongwoo. They are beyond, hyped creatures.

I was lost in words, all that came out from my mouth was “Yaaaaa, yaaaa, put me down~” I screamed uncontrollably and tried to get hold of their pants, but every time I did, I’d fail miserably. But it seemed that they could not hear me as they still continued to laugh.

Before I could let out another scream, they threw my legs down and both of the hyperactive creatures ran in separate directions leaving me on the floor, confused. I mean where they get the energy form, especially from early in the morning. AISSSH!!!