✰Chapter 7...L, I'm watching you!✰

Chapter 7

Sunggyu (Leader) POV

I'm not surprised at all, being the last position on 'Infinite Ranking King' for the fourth or fifth time. My god, am I ever going to improve?

Every day, the members are continuously teasing me on how bad I am with games, and how good I am at nothing. I mean, c'mon everyone does not have to be perfect at every single thing, that’s impossible!

---------------

A week later has flew by, surprisingly were near to the huge concert day. I've been texting my girl for the past week of her well-being and some random conversation of some typical stuff.

Once we both stayed awake all night, as she kept repeating that she liked L dongsaeng more than me. I had to end up calling her as it got into my nerves, when she answered my call she couldn't stop laughing telling me that I'm so jealous and she loves it when I am! But I kept denying it; however the truth is. I actually was so jealous that I thought I might haunt L dongsaeng down on that day! Yeah, that was too extreme!

The members and I were at the practice room under our dorm; practicing our dance moves since we we’re informed that we'll be performing some of our song albums at stage. It's my first time to attend a concert like that where nearly all Kpop bands and solo singers will be attending. I'm beyond excited since Hyemin’s planned on coming. She already brought the ticket, this will definitely be the best concert.

"Hyung!" I heard Hoya say interrupting my thoughts "Look you got that move wrong for the FOURTH time! This is how you do it" he yelled. He turned the song called 'Wings' on again, as he showed me the dance move. "You got it!" he said when he finished demonstrating it.

Well, that was easy, I know that move. "Yeah, I got that" I said flicking my fringe the side as it was covering my eyes.

"C'mon, hurry up and show it to me then!" he said crossing his arms, as for him and the members moved few steps back giving me the spotlight.

Looking at the reflection of myself on the mirrored wall, I began to dance to the music was played "O-Kay...one two, one two, three four, five six seven...and eight" I said while repeating the exact movements he showed me.

"Finally~" he sighed heavily stretching his arms up high. "This is kind of odd of you Hyung! Usually, you’re the one that make us practice our moves for hours, even if we have a little concert, and now...your just lacking behind when we have a major concert coming up!" he said taking a sip of his cold water.

"Thinking about it again...it actually looks and feels strange" Dongwoo said in a surprising tone while widening his eyes. "Us dongsaeng’a teaching our own leader" pointed at himself but continued as he looked at me " Erm...Hyung, you ok?"

"No!" I quickly answered "Can't you see that your leader is hungry! Aigoo, aren’t you guys hungry too?" I asked rubbing my stomach; they all nodded in agreement except Hoya. "Hey Hoya! Go and get us some Takeaway!" I ordered pointing at him while descending to the floor.

"What? Why me! Why don't you get it since the hungry one!" he replied moving his hands everywhere "I'm exhausted!" he yawned rubbing his tried eyes.

"Aish!" L shouted pushing Hoya to the side as he went passed him "'l'll tell our manager to get us some chicken along with some side dishes, you guys agree?" L kindly asked.

Mmm Chicken, my favourite "Yeah, count me in" I say as the members agreed on it "Don't forget the drinks L" I added just as he shut the door behind him.