✰Chapter 5...I want her, I need her, I miss her✰

Chapter 5 

Sunggyu (Leader) POV

My eyes widened in surprise as I couldn't believe in infinity who the person was sitting right in front of me! But these annoying shades are in my way, trying to make me think 'I'm seeing things'

'Dude, you're dreaming! Snap out of it' my mind laughed at me.

She hesitated but as I noticed her arms stretching to my side. She grabbed hold of my glasses, slowly taking it off as the neon light blinded my eyes, causing me to blink several times.

'You got to be kidding me' I felt my jaw drop as my tiny eyes widened in shock. I shook my head in disbelief 'Unbelievable! This can't be happening!'

The person who sitting right next to me at this moment is....

Lee Hyemin?

Without any further delay, I felt my paralysed mouth move on its own will "L-Lee Hyemin? Is that really y-you?" I stuttered thinking 'what if she's just a fan! I mean, c'mon Kim Sunggyu, you're an idol for god's sake! Anyone can recognize you even from a mile away'

I noticed her body relaxed and a small gentle smile formed. I heard her let out a loud sigh of relief as she proceeded to take her hoddie down

.

Wow, I can't believe it! It's actually her. I knew it! She's here! Lee Hyemin is here...with me!

A bright flash of her perfect smile caused me to lose focus. Oh my--

She was absolutely beautiful, no doubt about it. She has grown very feminine and mature. I don't know what to say!

But, I didn't bother saying a word as my eyes powerlessly kept staring at Hyemin intensely. I couldn't help it but sink into her eyes.

Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany; it flowed in waves to adorn her glowing porcelain skin. Her eyes were the colour of bright, golden honey which was framed by long, curling lashes. A straight nose and a full lips - she was the picture of perfection, I couldn't help myself but smile slightly.

I watched her eyes widened in jolt but happiness too. Damn, her eyes...her glowing caramel eyes; it held so man indecipherable emotions which I can't read!

Unexpectedly, she ripped her eyes off away from mine and shook her head examining her surroundings. From the looks of it, it appears that there's no one around; luckily just Hyemin-ah and I under this dream-like night.

What's bugging me is, what if she has changed, and she might end up giving me an apology instead saying 'she couldn't wait for me and that she's found another responsible, loving guy, and the he promised to stay by her side no matter what' -- No, no that's not possible, right? But not yet! I still want her here by my side.

I was too busy orbiting into my unpleasant thoughts, until I felt two warm hands grabbing hold onto mine dragging me back to reality. Her eyes were locked onto mine and I noticed few tears rolling down.

Whoa~ what's going on? I have this feeling there's an apology coming~ that's what a girl would typically do, saying she's really sorry.

She came closer to me blocking the remaining space between us. Just then, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her impossibly closer to me. I heard her sobbing as her head sank down onto my chest.

Aigoo~ I cannot afford to let her go, not now or ever. Was it my fault that she's crying like this? I wanted to let her know how much I missed her for the past year, days, minutes and even seconds but will her reply be similar to mine? Or did she not just change physically but also mentally?