Chapter 1, The Demon Appears

You grew up in Japan for your whole childhood, but soon moved to England when your father got word he was being transferred. You're 14 at the time, average figure, average face, but big boobs. The transfer was to happen within a year, so you said goodbye to all your friends at school, packed up your things, and 8 months later you dropped your last box into your new room in London. You reached up a hand and wiped sweat off your forehead, your (h/c) hair in a loose ponytail. "(y/n)!" your father called from downstairs. You walked down the stairs to find your father in the kitchen. "Want a snack?" he asked. You smiled and nodded. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" you asked.

A week later, you began school. You were actually the popular girl there, unlike your last school. Years passed by, and you turned 17. You and your father became quite rich after his father died and left everything to you. You also managed to snag a boyfriend, but he broke your heart after two months. You were left in despair, not coming out of your room for weeks. You eventually came out, only to walk to the convenience store. Walking back, you were attacked by thugs. They tried to drag you away, but years of martial arts said otherwise. You gathered enough energy to bust a couple noses and kick an ass into last week, but more soon came.

You raced away, coming into a dark alley. You dropped down to your hands and knees, completely out of breath. Ever since your breakup your health has been declining and you weren't quite the same. "I need someone to protect me," you whispered. "I think I can help with that." You looked up with your (e/c) eyes to see a tall, dark figure with the most gorgeous of red eyes. "Are you a demon?" you asked. Your mother had been into the supernatural world before she died when you were 8. You read all her books so your knowledge of all mythical creatures, demons, and other inhuman entities were phenomenal. "I am indeed," he said in such a seductive voice that if you weren't on your hands and knees now you would have been.

"I can make a contract that says I will protect you," he said. "Once you feel you can protect yourself the contract shall be void and I will eat your soul. Are you willing to take that risk?" You looked down at the ground, contemplating. You were pushed around at your school back in Japan, you were pushed around by your douchebag ex-boyfriend, you were pushed around by those thugs who just attacked you. You stood up and looked at the well-dressed demon. "Alright," you said. "Let's make a contract." The demon smiled and you felt your heart twinge a bit.

Later that night, you walked into your house, greeted by your father. He wrapped you in a hug and you laughed as he was spraying nonsense, saying "Oh my baby girl!" and "I'm glad you're okay!" and other dad sayings. You introduced him to your new "butler" as he put it, "Sebastian Michaelis sir," he said. Your father blinked and looked at you. "I felt the same way when I first heard his voice too," you whispered to him. He nodded, saying he'll get to know Sebastian tomorrow. You two went up to your room, with your father smiling at you. "Glad to see she finally cheered up," your brother said from the table. Your father chuckled and sat down.