Chapter 4, The Demon Helps

A couple months have passed by, and you're beginning to form a baby bump. You lay on the couch, reading another manga, as you feel a pressure on your stomach. You lift up your manga and scoff as you see Sebastian cuddling your stomach, again. You set the manga to its position, resting on your boobs, and flip the page. He's been doing this for the past week, ever since your baby bump appeared. A few hours later, you're sitting on your bed playing a game on your console. Sebastian walks in, carrying a translucent white ball. You look over and smiled. You paused your game and turned to him. "Feed it to me," you commanded. Sebastian chuckled and nodded. "As you wish my lady," he replied.

He took the ball and placed it into his mouth. He grabbed your chin, forcing you to look look at him, and kissed you. You melted into the sweet kiss as your hands found their way around his raven hair. You felt something go down your throat and you pulled away. You smiled a big toothy grin which caused Sebastian to blush. You grabbed your phone and snapped a picture. "Ha!" you shouted. Sebastian frowned and you found yourself on your back. You blinked as Sebastian smirked down at you, his hands on either side of your head as you clutched your phone to your chest. "Delete it," he demanded. You smiled and shook your head. "I am never going to delete this!" you shouted triumphantly. Sebastian sighed and stood up. "I know there's no convincing you once you set your mind to something," he said. You sat up and your attention went back to your game.

Six months later, late at night, you lay in bed looking at your big belly and Sebastian had just walked out of the bathroom. "Sebastian..." you whined. "Why won't you have sex with me...?" He sighed as he sat down next to you. "I wouldn't want to cause any harm to the baby," he replied. You tugged on his sleeve and he looked down at you. "I demand you pleasure me," you commanded. He sighed again and climbed over you. "As you wish..." he said. He flung off your panties and inserted a finger. You gasped as your hands got a tight grip on his silk night shirt. He inserted another finger, earning a moan from you. He inserted a third and final finger and began to pump. "Oh dear god..." you moaned.

You felt his thumb on your bud and your moans increased in volume and intensity. "Yes, yes, yes...!" you moaned. Sebastian continued to pump, faster now, until you went "Nyyyyaaaaaaahhhhh...!" and your fluids were released. Sebastian pulled his fingers out and you opened your eyes slightly. He licked his fingers, very slowly, causing you to plush. "Not only do your lips and cooking taste good," he said. "But your insides as well." You blushed again and covered your face with a pillow. "I'm still not fully satisfied!" you muffled through the pillow. "I wasn't expecting you to be," you heard him reply.

You glanced out from behind thepillow to see him bend your legs and Sebastian shove his face in between them. Youmoaned as you felt him stick his tongue inside. You gripped the pillow as hemoved his tongue around. You threw the pillow away and gripped the bed sheetsas he started to finger your bud. "Sebas-Sebas-Sebastian...!" you moaned. Hecontinued to lick your nether-lips and finger your bud until you releasedagain. This left you breathless as Sebastian walked over to the bathroom towash up.