Chapter 25

Selena's POV:

They threw me into the car, with my head almost hitting the door on the other side. Justin and Alex immediately got in and I realised Ryan was driving the car. I reached over to the lock on the door away from Justin and tried to open it. But as I thought, it was locked shut.

"You didn't think we'd be that stupid did you?" Alex chuckled. He was sat on the seat facing us, with his back to the driving seat.

I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to bang loudly on the windows, in hope that someone on the outside would notice. But the windows were blacked out so the noise was my only choice. I yelled help a few times before I felt 2 strong arms wrap themselves around my waist; dragging me backwards.

I landed on Justin's lap, but facing sideways to the window I was just banging on.

"Baby, calm down." Justin said quietly in my ear. His hands were wrapped around me, preventing me from moving my arms and getting out of his grip.

"Urgh!" I sobbed, scrunching my eyes up and letting the tears fall.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my cheek, he was wiping the tears away. But in almost no time, they were replaced with new tears.

"Don't cry, baby girl." He whispered, which got me really mad.

"Don't cry? You just beat up my boyfriend, and took me AGAIN, and you expect me not to cry?!"

"He's not your fucking boyfriend!!" He suddenly shouted, I was shocked and flinched back.

Then I thought I'd try to get out of his grip by quickly pulling his arms off of me. But it soon failed as he now had me sat in between his legs, and I was facing away from him. He rested his head on my shoulder and his strong arms held me in place.

"Now, don't try and escape princess." He cooed in my ear, his hand gently lifting my chin to look him in the eyes.

"I'm not your princess anymore." I gritted through my teeth as I did my best attempt in elbowing Justin in his rib cage. He made a groan sound when I contacted his chest, but then held me tighter.

"Oh but you are my princess, and I'll do anything to get things back to the way it was before you left me. You said you loved me, and then left, with no warning. Do you have any idea how badly that's messed me up inside? You know how many nights I've sat there alone because i didn't have my baby to hold? 153 days, princess, 153 days."

I couldn't help but cry; I closed my eyes and let my head drop down. I know he was just trying to make me feel guilty but it was working.

"Aw baby I know." He said softly into my ears.

He sat me next to him, put his arm around my legs and pulled them onto his lap. I cuddled up in his arm which is around my body, and nestled my head in his chest. I know I hated him so much right now but I couldn't help remembering the times before all this happened; where we were so close. I hated him, yet loved him with all my heart.

"Baby, I'm sorry this had to happen." He whispered, as he kissed my forehead.

I never replied, but instead, cuddled up and closed my eyes. I was so tired, and I really needed to get my mind off of everything that's just happened. If I was asleep, I could get rid of all my troubles for a while.

But just before I dozed off, Justin pulled something out of his pocket and hovered it over my hand. I opened my hand and down dropped a silver chained necklace. The necklace with the silver 'J' on, that I'd left with the note 5 months ago. It made me want to cry even more, I held the necklace tight to my chest with both hands and fell asleep.

Justin's POV:

 She was my everything and now I have her back. But she doesn't love me anymore, I'm a monster, I took her again from everyone she loved. Why have I done this again? The things I do for love...

We'd been travelling for at least 3 hours and Selena was still asleep, but every so often she jerked, indicating that she was having a bad dream. I felt so bad but I needed her back, she was the only good thing in my life.

"You gonna wake her up or try to get her on without her waking up?" Alex asked.

We were about to get on Alex's private jet, as we were going to Arizona to stay with a gang who Alex was good mates with. They'd already been updated on Selena and so it was okay with them.

"I'm gonna try to not wake her up." I replied, it'd be hard but a lot easier to get her on then to force her against her will.

We were right outside the plane, and I had Selena in my arms, she was fast asleep. She was precious - so perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 We were sat on the plane in our seats. Ryan was talking to the pilot, whilst Alex and I were deciding what we should do with Sel.

"You got it?" I said to Alex, who was looking for the needle in his black bag.

"Yeah, found it."

As soon as everyone had got onto the plane, he walked over to where Selena and I were sat. She was curled up on my knee, with her head on my chest - of course, she didn't know she was though.

"If you hold up her arm slightly." Alex said to me.

"It'll be easier to inject."

I gently picked up her left arm slightly and Alex slowly pricked the needle into her skin, he said that he'd have to do it slow for it to work - and not be dangerous. She started to move and groan, so I had to hold her hands down to prevent her from trying to touch the spot where it was happening. Sel suddenly raised her head and instantly flinched back, trying to hit the needle out of Alex's grasp.

"No please!" She screamed, "I haven't done anything!"

"Ssh baby girl, go back to sleep." I whispered to her, trying to put her head back onto my chest. That's when her hand got out of my grip and she roughly grabbed the needle and threw it across the room. There was now a line of blood where she'd cut herself with the tip of the needle.

"Stop touching me! Don't!" She sobbed, as we tried to gain back control of the situation. As I touched her arm, she winced in pain. The tears started to roll down her cheeks, and soon she realised her surroundings.

"Stay still so we can clean your arm up." Alex said. Selena just wouldn't listen, she somehow managed to get out of my grip. She ran over to the corner of the space; slid down the wall and curled up tight into a tiny ball.

Then my heart broke into a million pieces, 10 words, that's all it took.

"I want to kill myself and it's all your fault."

____________________________________________________________________________

ITS SELENA'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Can't believe she's 22!!! <3

Im off school for the summer now so I should be able to update more :)

-Vote
-Comment

Love Charity xx