Chapter 14

Justin's POV:

Only a few miles away and we're in the middle of fucking nowhere!! Where the fuck is his fucking house!?! I need my girl back! Selena's my everything, I love her. That's right, I said I love her okay? I need to tell her that before something seriously bad happens to her!

We finally saw a house in the distance, more like a mansion. She had to be there! The tracker lost its signal but I'm sure this is the place.
I had brought back up just incase. It was me, Ryan, Alfredo, Austin and 9 other mates in the cars behind us. I know he has 15 people working for him, that's almost matched. I'm sure we could do this...

We left the cars about half a mile away and one of my mates, Jai, stayed in the car. He'd be ready to drive us off immediately if need be. As we got closer, there were guys walking round outside, so we hid behind the fenced wall. We had to think of a plan, and fast.

Selena's POV:

There was me, Luke and 3 guys in the room; 5 in total. They were probably going to witness me dying shortly. This is not how I wanted to end my life, I'm only 18, I've not even lived yet!

"Maybe we should have a little fun before I kill you."

We took his hand off my mouth but soon replaced it with duct tape. His hand slowly moved down and started to brush across my underwear. His other hand stayed holding the knife on my neck. I couldn't move my head at all, if I even moved it slightly, that'd be it, I'd probably bleed to death.

That's when we heard 5 gunshots from outside, it's gotta be them...

Justin's POV:

We did it, 5 dead outside. We got through the security using the keys Ryan found on one of the corpses. Now we just needed to find Sel. Hope the lord she's alive...

I smashed open the end door, the 6 of us pointed our guns at the centre of the room. To my shock, I saw Selena tied in a rusty chair; her mouth taped; with only her bra and underwear on; a knife to her neck and Luke's hand where it definitely should not be.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" I shouted, pointing the gun right at his head. The others had already got the 3 guys to surrender and give up their weapons.

He slowly removed his hand. But kept the knife in place.

"You take one shot at me and I'll slit her throat. You shoot and she dies." He said, grinning.

"What did you do to her?" I shouted, getting seriously angry now.
"May have had a little fun with her, isn't that right princess?"

She put her head down and cried even harder, it broke my heart into a million pieces. I couldn't see her like this, I know the last time she cried was because of me, I'm not letting that happen again.

"Don't you dare call her princess!"
"Funny, she said the same thing." He ripped off the tape on her mouth and she let out a little whimper. He started to stroke her face but she didn't flinch or try to move away. She's given up, lost hope. This is not what thought would happen in a million years! She's stronger than this, I know she is.

"I'll make you a deal then."
"Yes?"
"You kill me but you let Selena go."

Selena's POV:

"You kill me but you let Selena go."

No! He can't sacrifice himself! Sat here, realising the events, I just wanted to die right here right now. I couldn't find the positive in living. I felt so suicidal and I wish he'd just get on with it and kill me, not Justin.

"No!" I shouted, everyone looked at me, almost shocked at what I'd just said.

"Aw isn't that nice! The victim wants her kidnapper to live. Charming."

Justin's face dropped, he looked so ashamed of himself, but he didn't deserve this. I know he's good at heart, he wants me to live and him die. He's cares.

"Deal." Luke said.

He pulled out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at Justin's head. Justin looked at me with regret in his eyes, he can't go through with this!!

"Please! Don't!"
"Shut up or I kill you both!" He put the knife back on my neck. I was silent. The knife was then put back in his pocket.

Justin's POV:

This is it, I'm going to die. But if that means Sel gets to live then I'm willing to take a bullet straight through my brain. I knew he was going to shoot any second. But before I leave, I have 3 words for Selena.

"I love you."

Selena's POV:

"I love you."
Then the sound of a bullet echoed through the room, my eyes were tight shut. I can't look, I don't want to see the result of the bullet...