Nine

Hi

Chapter Idea: edaaanur58

She's litty

<Liza>

It was now a month later... and home never felt so lonely. I missed David. I wanted to go back to L.A.
I sat on the couch with my glasses on the edge of my nose, turning a page in my book.
"Babe," a voice whispered from the bedroom door. My head jerked up to see a tall, some what muscular boy.
My boyfriend.
"Yeah," I questioned, looking back down at my book.
"Are we still going out tonight? You said we would after you canceled last week."
I sorta blocked out his words, focused on my book. The character's name was David.
"Liza."
I hummed in response.
"Answer me."
I looked up again.
"Right sorry.. I mean we can if you want." I stood and sat my book down.
He made his way towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist ever so gently.
His lips touched my forehead, leaving a small kiss.
Toddy had dark brown hair, almost black. His eyes were a dark brown, darker than David's were.
He placed his hands on my back, under my shirt, and traced small circles with his fingers.
"Are you okay," he whispered against my skin.
"Yeah. I'm fine," I smiled to reassure him.
I lied through my teeth. I wasn't okay.
He kissed my cheek and pulled away.
"Now go get ready," he smiled, "I want you to look more gorgeous than you already are."
I couldn't help but smile.

I walked to my room and opened my closet, a box falling from the top.
"Shit."
I picked it up and a few pictures fell out, landing by my foot. I looked down and saw the picture David and I had taken the night we hooked up.
He had his arms wrapped around me from be hide and we were laughing.
That was the most amazing night of my life, with that boy.
I felt tears well up in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. 
Toddy can't see you like this.
I placed the picture back into the box and shut it.

I pulled out a red dress that hit right above my knees. It hugged my body just enough, showing off my small curves.
I slid into into it and looked into the mirror.
I looked different.
I wasn't eating as much, I didn't talk to anyone.
Something was hurting, and David caused that.

I pushed my foot into a black high heel as Todd walked in.
"You look amazing..."
I stood, balancing myself. "You weren't supposed to see yet loser," I let out a small laugh and he brought himself closer to me.
"Sorry baby. I couldn't wait." He flashed his smile again and placed his hands on my hips.

"Maybe we should just stay here," he whispered into my ear. His hands slowly slid towards the zipper of my dress.
"I thought you wanted to go out," I choked out.
He and I have had sex before, but it seemed more enjoyable for him.
"Mmm, I think it can wait another day."
He pulled down the zipper slowly, letting the straps fall off my shoulders.
His head slowly went down to my left shoulder, leaving small kisses trailing up to my jawline.

This is where the madness started that night.

The pain.
The aching.
The screams.
Madness.

No matter how many times I said no, the madness didn't stop. It never did.