Date?

*beeeeeeeeeeep*

The bell rang indicating class was over. Namjoon sighed deeply and looked at me for one last time before throwing his backpack over one shoulder and exiting the class.

I looked up and glanced at his backpack as he left through the door. I looked down at the bento box he packed for me and stuffed it into my backpack before rushing off to next class.

~Time skip after school~

Once I finally arrived home i threw my backpack on the ground and flung myself onto the couch. I unpacked the bento box and opened it up.

Should I eat it? Should I not? I shrugged and took out a fork, poking it into the tender meat and shoving it into my mouth.

"Hm. Not bad," I shrugged.

I finished up the rest of the meat, cleaned up and went to my room to study.

~Namjoon P.O.V.~

I finished up my English homework and closed up my notebook. I stretched both my arms into the air and turned to my left and right, cracking a few bones along the way.

"Ah! Done! Now what to do?" I thought of texting Sunmi but for some reason, I thought of Hyebin's disappointed expression aimed towards me earlier today. Did she actually eat the ddukbokki I packed for her? What did she think of it?

Just then, as if on cue, my phone vibrated

-

Message from Sunmi

Sunmi: Hiiiii <3

Namjoon: Hello

Sunmi: Whatcha doin?

Namjoon: I just finished homework. Why

Sunmi: Look at my man! So responsible finishing up school work before any other distractions^^

I don't know why but I don't feel my heart racing like before when she texts me. The only thing I am thinking about now is if Hyebin ate or not.

Namjoon: Yeah... So Sunmi sorry but I have something to do rn. So I am going to go now...

Sunmi: Oh... alright then bye -3-

Namjoon: Bye^^

-

I scrolled down to Hyebin's number and clicked on it. My fingers hovered over the keyboard for a long time before I finally decided on something to text her.

-

Namjoon: Are you ok now?

-

I internally slapped myself. That's so cheesy! Ughhhhh

Just then I heard my notification sound ring. Oh dear... that's her! please don't think I am weird ('T.T)

I cautiously looked at the message.

-

Neighbor (^-^): Yup I am good.

Namjoon: Yay! I thought you were mad at me ^^ how was the beef?

Neighbor (^-^): It was good. I just ate it

Namjoon: Nice! Hey so I am bored. Are you doing anything right now?

Neighbor (^-^): um... nope! I am free. why?

Namjoon: Cool! I just finished my homework. Wanna hang?

-

I think that sounded chill. Does that sound casual? GAH I DONT WANT HER TO THINK I AM WEIRD!

-