johnny x dally

ugh its like 3 am and i'm looking up 60s slang whatever sorry its so long ugh, I don't usually write one shots.

--------------------------------------

9:43 pm

"Hey Johnny" Ponyboy smiled as the tanned boy closed the front door behind him.

"Hey Ponyboy!" Johnny responded throwing himself onto the small leather sofa.

"Rough day?" The younger boy asks finishing up his homework.

"My parents are freaking out over my hospital bill, and the attention from the media, say do you have a cigarette" Johnny sighs kicking his legs up on the armrest 

"Sorry Johnny, I just finished the last pack but I was going to the grocery store anyways I can pick it up-" "Nah its fine I got it" Johnny interrupted.

"You sure? Because I have to pick up Dally from Buck's too, and boy is he blitzed, I just need to make sure to drop him off by the house so he doesn't hurt anyone again, you dig?" Pony replies. 

"Don't sweat it, the most challenging part will be having to pry all the girls off him" The black haired boy muttered, turning red in jealousy at the thought of Dallas with another girl. Johnny had accepted the fact that he was head over heels in love with this boy. Everything about Dally made Johnny blush, the way his shaggy white, blonde hair would go over his icy blue eyes, the way sweat dribbled down his perfect abs after a fight, the way he'd lick his bottom lip and smirk after a snarky remark even the way he'd smoke his cigarette. 

"Well, you're not wrong, thanks Johnny" The now bleach blonde* shrugs shoving multiple books into his backpack, he handed the black eyed boy a couple quarters, enough to buy a jug of milk, a pack of cigarettes, and a pack of pepsi.

*(he bleaches his hair in the book, I think in the movie too? Idk I haven't seen it yet)

Johnny walked out of the house shoving his hands inside his jacket pocket to protect them from the frigid Autumn breeze. First heading off to the nearest store which happened to be right in front of the pathway he was walking. 

10:18 pm

After only a few minutes, Johnny left the store with a bag of groceries and one last thing to do. Attempt to bring Dally home safely and try not to get blood on anyone in the process of prying the icy blue eyed man off  the clutches of some hammered, horny, girls.

Soon, the tanned boy arrived the doorstep of Buck's, even though he wasn't even inside, he could hear the loud country music, multiple people cheering and glass breaking. He took a deep breathe, opened the door and began his search for Dally. He always knew Dally would come back to his room just to take a break from the chaos, so thats where Johnny stayed, to kill time, all Johnny could do was hope Dally wouldn't bust in during a heated make-out session with another chick.

11:05 pm

The door slammed open causing Johnny to jump sightly, he looked up to notice Dallas Winston, shirtless and bruised everywhere on his torso, sweating, Johnny blushed at the gorgeous man's, rock hard chest.

"Oh hey Johnnycake, whatchu doin' here?" Dally grinned surprisingly still sober.

"Pony asked me to pick you up because of, ya know, what happened last time? But I guess I can leave you here since your sober enough to not screw around like last time" Johnny replies standing up from the edge of the bed.

"No-no-no stay." Dally pleads pushing the younger boy back onto the bed.

"Why?" Johnny asks, still red as a fresh strawberry.

"I just want company" Dally lied biting his lip.

Thats when Johnny noticed the hard on growing steadily in the older boy's blue jeans.

If it wasn't already possible Johnny's blush grew even louder, he looked away trying his best to pretend to pay attention to something else that wasn't Dally's erection. 

"You gonna help or what?" Dally whispered biting Johnny's ear.

Johnny moaned lightly clasping a hand over his mouth to cover up the noises that came out of him.

"It's okay baby let them out no one can hear us." Dally smirked pressing his lips onto the smaller boy.

Johnny gasps in surprise but melts into Dally's loving touch, toppling on top of Dally on the rickety bed, their tongues intwine, small moans seep out of the jet black haired boy as Dallas reaches inside of the younger boy's shirt, separating their lips to breathe just to throw the torn white shirt onto the floor. 

"I want these off" Dally breathes tugging at Johnny's pants. 

Johnny complies slowly removing his jeans from his toned legs leaving the boy just in his underwear.

"God you're fucking hot" The hoodlum groans taking off his own pants, after quickly removing the article of cloth, he sat up and began to suck and bite all over Johnny's chest and neck leaving hickeys everywhere.

Unlike girls Dally has fucked in the past, he wanted to let Johnny know that he was his and only his. 

Moans began to escape Johnny growing louder and louder as Dally kisses further down until he was finally at the tanned boy's boxers. He rips them off to reveling the younger boys erected dick. 

"I need you now Dally" Johnny groans licking two of his fingers thus shoving them inside himself. "God thats fucking sexy, you're preparing yourself for me aren't you?" Dally smirks licking his lips. "Mmm" Johnny responds moaning slipping another finger in bobbing his body up and down his fingers hitting his prostate.

Dally couldn't wait any longer, he tore off his boxers reviling his huge dick* Johnny stared in awe as he slipped the three fingers out of him.

* (Monster condom for my magnum dong, I'm sorry)

He slowly took in the tip of Dally's dick cursing as he began to take him all in. It hurt as bad as expected.

"Johnny, you don't have to take it all in, I don't want you to get hurt-" "move" Johnny interrupts. Dally begins to move his torso as Johnny bobs up and down.

The pain slowly turns into immense pleasure as Johnny moans, almost screams in utter bliss.

"Keep going! I'm almost-" Johnny breathes, "Me too, god don't stop!" Dally responds.

Suddenly, the black haired boy releases his load all over his belly and shortly after, the icy blue eyed boy does as well.

Johnny topples on top of Dally panting.

"Hey babe" Dally asks running his fingers along Johnny's black hair.

"Mhm" Johnny responds.

"Don't tell anyone but, that was the hottest shit I've ever done in my life, you savvy?" Dally smiles.

--------------------------------------

sorry if that was rushed I'm so fucking tired omfg, leave requests and maybe they won't be as shit as this is