johnny x ponyboy

work on my homework? nah fam, fan-fiction, also idk who tops there isn't a lot of johnnyboy smut

-----------------------------------------------------------

Darry and Sodapop were out of town for a while which gave Ponyboy an excuse for his best friend to come over almost every day.

He loved having Johnny over, Johnny understood him better than anyone else, well except for Sodapop. Ponyboy felt real lucky to have a good friend like Johnny, he was a rare, once in a lifetime kind of friend. 

The door  then creaked signifying someone was here.

He already knew it was Johnny because Dally, Two-bit, and Steve really didn't have any purpose being here if Soda and Darry where gone. 

"Hey Johnnycakes" Pony teased chopping up some vegetables.

"oh shut up" The tanned boy laughed sinking into the leather sofa.

"Mmm something smells good" Johnny smiled sniffing around the kitchen.

The taller green-eyed boy was making chicken noodle soup, theres nothing Pony loved more than coming inside from the harsh, frosty, breeze, sitting down and indulging in a savory, cozy chicken broth. 

"Chicken noodle, not done yet so don't even think about it boy" Pony laughed mixing the ingredients together.

Meanwhile Johnny was sneakily trying to get a spoonful of the tempting, soup. He couldn't seem to find  a way around Ponyboy to the bowl of ingredients so instead of asking for a sample of the chicken noodle soup, he decided to settle it like a fully grown, mature man would..

By tackling.

Johnny grabbed Ponyboy by the waist and slammed him to the floor playfully as he quickly grabbed a spoon and pushed it forward for a taste, that is until Pony got back up and pulled Johnny back down.

"Why you little shit" Pony giggled grabbing onto Johnny's shoulders.

"Let-Go!" Johnny laughed struggling to reach the counter because of the younger boy's force pulling him down.

Johnny decided to give up and fall back on Pony but this time, he accidentally kneed the boy's lower parts.

Not to tough to the point of injury but hard enough to make the younger boy let out a moan. 

'fuck this is bad' 

Pony thought to himself after he realized what position they were in. He then became flustered, blushing as red as the tomato he was just chopping. 

'god his lips look so soft'

Johnny thought to himself as he leaned closer to Pony. 

Then by the tanned boy's surprise, Pony crashed his lips with his causing Johnny to spike up startled. He gave into the passionate kiss, biting at Pony's lower lip, begging for entrance. Pony let him and began to wrap his tongue around Johnny's.

Pony slid his hand up Johnny's shirt removing it to reveal his gorgeous tan torso. He gripped onto the older boy's waist as he wiggled his hands up Ponyboy's shirt.

They broke off the kiss to breathe while the younger boy removed his button up and swung it across the room, Johnny then began to move his lips down to Pony's neck licking and biting creating perfect love bites.

Pony moaned due to the fact that his neck was sensitive. Johnny could tell, he moved lower, licking and teasing the boy, sucking on his nipples.

"Fuck Johnny if you don't take off your fucking pants right now I'm gonna sock ya" Pony growled fiddling with the buttons of Johnny's pants. Johnny complied removing his jeans then slipping off his undergarments leaving him fully exposed.

"Your turn" Johnny smirked.

Pony blushed at the remark and began to wiggle his own jeans and undergarments off leaving the two boys fully naked. The continued with the foreplay until Johnny reached the younger boy's V-line. 

"W-wait J-Johnny" Ponyboy panted grabbing a handful of the boy's jet black hair. "Why is it?" Johnny responded with genuine concern in his eyes. 

"I want to do it to you" Ponyboy muttered lust in his eyes. 

Johnny cocked his eyebrow up imitating Two-bit. He then sat up grabbing his dick waiting for Pony*.

*(if your horny lets do it ride my pony)

Pony crawled over to him, placing his delicate fingers on the older boy's dick, biting his lower lip. He then kissed the tip, Johnny shuddered as Pony began to lick the member slowly taking all of him in. He began to bob his head up and down deep throating every last inch of Johnny.

"Fuck Pony-Don't stop" Johnny begged grabbing a handful of the younger boy's faded bleached hair.

"I-I'm almost!" Johnny moaned releasing cum all over the boy's face.

Pony smirked licking it off whilst staring at Johnny.

"You fucking tease" The older boy scoffs.

-------------------------------------------------------

yeah that was short, sorry, also how do I not feel uncomfortable writing smut when my parents are in the room next door? Whatever