Meeting August

Morgan POV
(Morgan in the MM)

I was running late this morning for my meeting, I had just left the coffee shop and was currently speed walking down the street as I was also texting my Assistant, Paris. Wait... Where are my manners, Hello I am Morgan Taylor, I live in Dallas Texas, and I am the CEO of "Morgan's MPC". The "MPC" stands for Multi Purpose Center.

As I was texting Paris I suddenly bumped into something really tall and hard, or should I say someone. Once I looked up I realized that I had spilled my coffee on August Alsina. I gasped, "I am so sorry Mr.Alsina I should have been paying attention, How much do you need to get a new shirt, You know what I'm running late here's $50, Do you- -"

"Ma chill" August chuckled, "And this shirt damn sure don't cost $50 here's ya money back love". I giggled and took the $50 back. "Thank you, but I'm sorry again Mr.Alsina." I said. "Call me August baybeh, but umm what's your name Miss?" August asked.

I looked down at my Rolex that read 10:23 a.m., I sighed and bent down to pick up the papers that had fallen out of my folders, "I would love to stand here and chit chat with you August, but I have a meeting in 7 minuets and I still have a 13 minute walk from here." I said as I stood up to walk away.

August POV

As she began to walk away I stood in front of her, every time she moved to the right or left, I'd move to the right or left as well. I know you're probably thinking "He childish", but I don't care I couldn't just let her walk away without knowing her name at least, because shawty was FINE as hell lawddd. I mean shawty had curves for days and beyond beautiful.

She chuckled and said "August please move I have 5 minuets until I'm late for my meeting". "If I cant get your name.. Can I at least ask why such a beautiful lady like you are walking, where's your car?" I asked.

"Well if you must know August, I haven't had the best morning, First I woke up late and with a headache, Second I burned myself with the curling iron this morning, Third I go out to my car and it wouldn't start, Fourth I spilled my coffee on you and my papers for my presentation this morning, and now I've been walking for about 45 minutes in heels and my feet are killing me." She explained.

"Damn" I mumbled and slightly chuckled to myself, even though it wasn't funny. I guess she heard me because she glared at me.

"I'm sorry it's not funny." I said, "Yeah it's really not." she replied with a hint of attitude in her voice. "Great, now I am officially late" she sighed. "Hey wait, why don't you let me call my chauffeur to drop you off at work?" I offered.

"Thank you August, but I really couldn't ask that of you, if anything I owe you for spilling my coffee on you." She said. I honestly had forgot all about the coffee stain, I chuckled "Yeah you do owe me, what about a dinner date this Saturday?"

"Sure, I think I'd like that" she said as she blushed. "Sure, I think I'd like that" I mocked her, "Who wouldn't want to go on a date with August Alsina" I said as I licked my lips. "First of all stop referring to yourself in third person, Secondly don't be cocky August Alsina." She said as we both laughed.

My driver arrived just in time, we got in the car, "Thank you again August" she said. "No problem love." I smirked at her. We arrived at this tall building which read "Morgan's MPC".

Once she got out of the car I looked over and noticed she'd left her ID in the seat, it read "Morgan Taylor", it had just hit me that she was the owner of "Morgan's MPC". I guess I'd just have to return it to her tomorrow because right now I need to head to the studio so I can get some new music out.

*
*
Next Day (Thursday)

Morgan POV

I was walking to my office until Paris called me from her desk to get my attention "Good Morning Miss.Taylor you have a package in your office that was delivered this morning, and your coffee should be brought to you in 3 minutes." Paris informed me. I nodded and smiled "Thanks Paris." I said as I continued to walk to my office.

As I unlocked my office door and clapped to turn on the lights and let up the automatic blinds, I noticed a white circular box with a red ribbon wrapped around it with a card that read "You left your ID in the car yesterday Morgan, now open the white box...."

I took the red bow off the box and opened it, it had a note as well, it read: "Here's your ID, but also here's $200 to go get your hair done, pick out a nice dress, and whatever else you girls do

I took the red bow off the box and opened it, it had a note as well, it read: "Here's your ID, but also here's $200 to go get your hair done, pick out a nice dress, and whatever else you girls do. I will pick you up at 8:00, we're going to Benihana's. Here's my number (214-***-****). Love, August Alsina".

I sat in my chair and smiled, I put August's number in my phone and texted him:

Morgan (10:45 am)- Thank you for the roses, they smell amazing😍😘. And you didn't need to send me money lol I could have paid for my own things.

August (10:56 am)- I'm glad you liked them, I spent 30 minutes trying to decide which beautiful flowers to get a beautiful woman as yourself❤️. As for the money, you never have to worry about anything when you're with me baybeh, but I'm in the studio Love I got to go. Ttyl.😘

August was so sweet and caring. My alarm snapped me back to reality, I looked at my watch and it was time for my next meeting. I walked into the conference room just in time as Paris and my other employees walk in with their laptops and notepads, getting seated. Even though August was on my mind I still have a job to do, so it's time to get back to work.

*
*
Author's Note:

Hello guys😬👋🏽, omg this is my very first book, also please excuse any grammar errors. I'm nervous but I've been wanting to write my own book for a while now, so here it is!! I hope you liked this first chapter. I am always looking for feedback. Thanks for reading, BYEE until the next update!!😂❤️ ~ Qveen Kay