Chapter 5;The date

I CANT ANYMORE ;-; I almost cried when,Yang Found her mother,When Adam now is the new ruler of the white fang.THE THINGS THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT OSCAR LOOKED AT RUBY AND SHE SMILED IF THEY BECOME A COUPLE IM GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE >:C ;-; xd I found these balls THE BUMBLEBEE IS REAAALLL😂🌚❤️

THE THINGS THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT OSCAR LOOKED AT RUBY AND SHE SMILED IF THEY BECOME A COUPLE IM GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE >:C ;-; xd I found these balls THE BUMBLEBEE IS REAAALLL😂🌚❤️

And....this is me,my hair is curly,so my mom flattened it xD Hi,my Name is Raelees and I'm 16 xD

this is me,my hair is curly,so my mom flattened it xD Hi,my Name is Raelees and I'm 16 xD

Yang's pov

I woke up with Blake in my arms,snoring softly,adorable.I looked to see Ruby eating a cookie and Weiss looking at her."Yang! Your awake!"Ruby hug's me"Ow my back and keep it down,my kitty is sleeping." I said while she pulled away,"Oops,Sorry.."She whispered.

"It's ok,wait....YOU'RE WITH BLAKE?!,She said with a yelled whisper,"We like each other,but not yet."I said"We are a couple."Blake said while opening her amber eyes."R-Really?"I said with a blush."Yes Yang we are."She kissed me,I kissed back,while Ruby'Awed'."Yang."Weiss said as she got up.I parted from the kiss and looked at her."Me and Ruby are together."

Weiss said,"W-W-WHAT?"Ruby yelled as she was the color of her cloak.Weiss grabbed her hand"I love you a lot Ruby Rose."She kissed Ruby,me and Blake'Awed at the moment'."Miss Xiao Long"A nurse walked in,"Yes?"I said"You leave this Saturday,the Schnee company is sending you a medicine to close your wound's quickly,but it's going to leave scars."she said with a sad tone"It's ok,I don't really care if I still have scar's."I smiled at her

"Very well,now,I may leave you guys alone"She walked to the door and left.I looked over to the door and saw Sun with flower's"Hey Yang!"He put's the flowers on the table and hugs me."I'm glad you're ok"he said in a happy tone."I'm good,Blake this is my cousin Sun Wukong.Sun this is my girlfriend Blake Belladona."I told them,"Nice to meet you! You go Yang!"He said happily"Thank's"I hugged Blake.

"Me and Neptune are getting married soon!"He cheered"Yay!!"Me and Ruby cheered,"Well,I'll be going,bye! Get well soon!"He said while walking out the door."Blake,on Saturday,wanna go on a date?"I asked while petting her left cat ear."I would love too."She replied"Good."I smile and hug her,"I love you so much Blake."She smell's like sunflowers ,I cried"I appreciate you so much Blake...You changed my life Blake..."Tears of joy streamed down my face,"Y-Yang you don't have to cry,I love you too my brawler."She kisses me cheeks,then my lips.

I love Blake Belladonna.

~Time skip to Saturday~

Blake's Pov

I woke up,I squinted my eyes cuz of the sun ray's.I was excited today,I was gonna pick up Yang from the hospital.I put on some clothing,even this I haven't showered,for like 8 hours? When I pick up Yang,I'll take a bath and get ready,we are going on a date.I got on bumblebee,yes I can drive(xD yeet). I got to the hospital,grabbed the backpack I made for Yang and walked in.I kept walking until I reached Yang's room.I opened the door to see Yang,eating.

"Hey Blakey."She said while getting up the bed,"Yang,are you ok? Do you feel better?"I asked her,worried"I'm great actually,I feel a lot better!"I smiled and hugged her"I brought you clothing,I'll help you change."She started to take her shirt off,I blushed,SHE HAD ABS LIKE OMG.I saw her back scar's,three big one's.It's my fault."Blake,you ok?"I felt hot tears on my face."I-I'm Sorr-"I was cut off by Yang giving me a peck on the lips."Blake,don't cry...It's not you're fault."She hugged me.

"O-Okay."We separated from the hug and I put the clothing on her."Thank's Kitty,i was lazy to put my clothing on."She laughed and I smiled"You're welcom-?!"She picked me up bridal-Style,I blushed at the moment."Now,let's go on a Date!"She smiled and I nodded.

~

Yang's Pov

I off my bike then got to the place with Blake,it's was a beach."Yang,this is beautiful!!"She gasped,"All for you Blakey."I grabbed her hand,"Come on,Let's sit."I walked with her over to a table,with a fancy white cloth,wine glasses and a wine bottle.I pull the chair so she can sit down.I sat down,then a waitress came.

"May I take your order's lady?"It was Coco,"Hey Coco!"I said,smiling"Hey Yang,is this your girlfriend?"Me and Blake blushed at the comment."Yes she is my awesome girlfriend."I said,smiling at Blake,taking her hand."Well,Blake's order will be Tuna with salad,bread and tomatoes."I whispered to Coco."Got it."She whispered back."I want the regular.

"Ok,I'll be back with your order's!"Coco smiled and walked away."Hey Blake,tell me about you."I asked,"Well,you already know my name and age.I love my book's,my bed and you."I blushed real hard at her complement."T-Thanks..."I smiled while hugging her."Blake.I'm so In love with you,I wanna be with you forever,I wanna have kids with you."(IN MY WORLD THEY CAN HAVE KIDS >;C) She hugged me back,tears streaming down her face."Me too Yang."

~

Our order finally came in,"Here you go girl's,bon appetite!"We laughed,"Thanks Coco!"She bowed and left.Blake started eating like a monster,I smiled at her,"What?"She said with her mouth full of tuna."Nothing,look's like your enjoying your food."She swallowed then smiled."Yang."I looked at her"Yes Bla-?!"She kissed me,I closed my eyes and hug her.She start's to cry again."I love you,so much."I said,"me too."

HEYY! SOO guys! Ya know the blind boxes from Rwby? SOO my mom got me 3 of them,I got 2 Blake's and 1 Pyrrha.Then yesterday a got 3 more,I opened one of them,I got Jaune,when I open the other one I GOT YANG!! I was jumping,then I opened the last one,I thought it was another Pyrrha,guess what........ I GOT WEISS!!! I SCREAMED people were looking at me! I WAS GOING CRAZY The Ruby was from the lunch box.My school back pack It's from Rwby xD LOOK ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND I LOVE THAT SHOW!

My school back pack It's from Rwby xD LOOK ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND I LOVE THAT SHOW!