Ebony

• Dedicated to Ciel (made the charries for him.)

He hunkered down, still writing in his journal. He was gay, and everyone knew it. He was made fun of, so he hid in the forgotten classrooms. Being gay was wrong, he was told, because it was not what God had wanted people to be, They said. They also would beat you if you didn't do your homework.

His black hair was to his shoulders, also frowned apon, and he had okami (wolf) ears and a tail. His furry parts were silver, and he was in a 'special' school for mixed breeds. He wore a white cotton shirt with ties at the chest, and brown breeches.

There was a soft tap on the door. Ebony stood up, his tail going between his legs. The door opened, and a pair of black cat ears appeared through the door. The were followed by the head of a neko boy by the name of Silver Wolfe. It was the boy who had been protecting him, and, coincedentally, the thing that Ebony had been writing of -- and the most popular kid in school. Ebony adored him.

The silver-haired boy sat down on the bench beside him, right as Ebony sat down and slid the journal into his bag.

"hey. How are you?" Silver said quietly.

"Great, Silv-Kun. How are you?" Ebony asked, turning toward him and smiling. "How'd you get away?"

"Better, now that I'm away from those lunes. And I told them the truth. I'm going to start coming here every day." He took out two lunch sacks, handing one to Ebony. "toasted bread with cheese and mayonase, with a piece of chocolate cake to go with it. Your favorite."

"Thank you!" He gasped, taking the sack and setting it down before hugging him. Silver hugged him back, smiling.

Ebony opened the bag, taking out the sandwitch. He looked in the bag as he ate, seeing a glass jug of milk as well as the cake. He leaned on Silver, savoring it all.

"You should come to my house," The 17 year old boy murmered in his ear

"It's a date." He said quietly

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ebony stopped at the door of the nicest house in the village -- otherwise known as Silver's house -- in his nicer clothes. He knocked and a man -- Silver's father, Ebony presumed -- answered the door.

"You must be Silver's c -- guest, Ebony." He said, and had Ebony guessing at what he was going to say.

"Thrid door on the left is Silver's room. Across from it is the privy, and next to Silver's room -- fourth door on the left -- is Moros' room." Moros was Silver's triplet -- Silver didn't live with Annabeth, his eldest triplet. He had Ebony's back as well, because first of all, he was gay as well, and second of all, because he was Silver's triplet.