Trapped

A girl wearing a long veil, and beige coloured flowing gown entered the room I was in. Though I was able to look at her face, I could see that she had really long tresses and was moving towards the turquoise-eyes. She bowed at the eyes and then turned towards me. "I hope you are doing well" she said. Her voice was very soft and polite.
Where was my voice when I needed. I just kept looking at her, without being able to utter a single word.
"You must be tired. Why don't you sleep for a while?".
"Who are you?" I blurted. There it was, my voice, coming out a little rude. "I mean, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, have I?".
I could hear a small laugh from inside the veil.
Without saying anything, she turned and left the room. And when I looked around to observe the turquoise eyes, they had also vanished.
Where was I? What in the world was this place. The room had no windows and no cupboards. Just a huge room with nothing but a bed in which I was then lying. The lady had come inside, but when I looked carefully, I could see no door that would allow entry. That was weird. She couldn't just have flown, could she? And people can't fly. My curiosity was tingling me and I could bear it no longer. I got down and tried to find an invisible door by banging on the walls.
And that dream, I didn't understand it. Was it a dream? That water, when I thought was unlike any other sea water. It was greyish-blue. And didn't feel like water. Just some sort of fluid.
A fluid more viscous than water but not as thick as honey.

I kept banging in the walls, but in vain. No door. None at all.

Where was I ? This question kept bothering me for the rest of the day. Nobody came and I felt a little scared, whether I'd ever be able to move out of this wreck ever.