하나

Day 하나-

Dear diary,

Tommorow is my first day of

school. You might want to know about my life, well; I move to town to town, due to my parents new job, them being a CEO; which meant I never see them, and I mean NEVER. They only come on special occasions, but I honestly don't care what they do, all they care about is their company. Not me. Not anyone.

I have a problem, I can break down easily, anything rude or mean said about me or my face. I just have to do something back. But of ANYONE and I mean ANYONE, talks about my parents, I make sure they don't see the light of day.
I probably have to just rest and get ready for tommorow.

End.

I put my diary away on the shelf and walked to my bed.
I lay there, looking up at me ceiling,

"I wonder what's going to happen.."

FLASHBACK*

"

hey y/n.." ?? Said.

"Oh hey! What's up? What's wrong? You don't look too happy.." I said in concern.

"I-i have something to say.."

Is HE going to confess.

"I- ermm.. I'm moving to Seoul." ?? Said.

"What?! When? Why?" My mind wasn't in place, my heart started to shatter.

"I'm sorry, don't worry, I'll be back.. I'm leaving to tonight, I just wanted to say good bye." ?? Said while he hugged me goodbye.

I hugged him back, tighter.

"Promise?" I said with tears on the brim of my eyes.

"Promise" he said while breaking the hug and giving me a smile.

He never came back...

End of flashbak*

"

Who was he?" My mind talking to itself.

I walked over to the bathroom and had a shower, after done, I dried myself up and went back to my bed.

"You never came back.."

"You left me"

"..But I have a feeling I will see you again.."

"I'm here, in Seoul"

_ _ _

Word count: 322

sorry it was short, I will make sure it's longer in the next chapter!