다섯

After school..

You and Jisoo had different classes last period so we decided to wait for each other at the gate.

You just used your phone to make it look like you were busy if though you weren't.

A tall figure stood in front of you and you thought it was Jisoo, obviously you were wrong.

"Hey Y/n!" Jungkook said.

"Ehm- hey.." you said while putting your phone back in your pockets.

"Want to hang out? Maybe go to the park?"

"Sorry, I'm busy. I'm hanging out with my friend, -"

"Jisoo?" He said while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Well, it's complicated.."

"Okay, well I-" you got cut off by a voice calling your name from afar.

"Oh hey Jisoo!" You waved towards her.

"Go away Jungkook" she said like she was spitting acid out of her mouth.

I noticed someone standing next to her.

"What? I'm just talking to my friend Y/n here" he said with a sly tone.

Wasn't focusing at all on their conversation, just looking at the 2 people standing next to Jisoo.

They seemed to be too focused talking to each other that they didn't notice me.

"Y/n?"

I looked towards Jisoo and said,

"Huh? What?"

"Jungcock here says he's your friend; is that true?"

"Well- we have talked before but I don't know if we are considered friends yet."

"See? Jungkook stop lying to me!"

"Whatever, see you soon, Y/n-ah" he winked and walked off.

Why is so suddenly into me?

"Anyway, Y/n-ssi, these are my friends" she said pointing at the girls next to her.

"Hi! I'm Lisa! "

"And I'm Rosé"

They have the same cute personality as Jisoo.

"Annyeong! My name is Kim Y/n"

They look at me suprised

"Does your cousin go by the name V (aka. Taehyung) ?" Rosé says in excitement

"Yes actually!" I smiled.

"Omo! Your so lucky!" Lisa says.

"Anyway, let's go! Want to watch a movie?" Jisoo says, clapping her hands to get out attention