Chapter 5

I ran for miles never stopping, but apparently neither were they. Ive ran for three days nonstop. My legs ached and sweat clung to my body for dear life. my fur stuck together and blood trickled down my legs from the sticks cutting them. But none the less i raced on. I came to a cliff side with a hole just bearly big enough for me to fit in. I quickly hid hoping they'd fall for it. Of corse the did they took one look down the slope and figured id gone down.

They turned around and headed home thank God! I came out and made my way down the slope slowly not daring to go back the other way. I finally made it down and took off once more. My hooves pounded the ground as i forced myself to go faster.

I came to an empty field full of green grass and beautiful flowers. I looked out apon the beautiful place and in the distance, just bearly i could see other horses. I neighed loud enough for them to hear and ran toward them.

They looked up from their lunches and staired at me with wide eyes. I gave a questionable look and they all flew to the ground bowing down. The next thing they did shocked me to no ends.

They all shifted to humans! They were shifters! Just like me! I thought i was the last one! I shifted back and looked at everyone tears in my eyes. An older woman walked up. She looked to be around 80.

"Majestic?" she said shakily. "Is that really you?"

I just nodded confused as how she knew me. She wrapped her arms around me and cried. Soon after she looked back at the herd and said, "My granddaughter, Majestic, and your rightful Leader has returned!"

Everyone went to screaming with joy an they all ran up and hugged me. "We shall celebrate her return tonight, so until then lets get home and we shall return here at 9.

"Wait how do we know this is the real Majestic?" A boy with dark brown hair coming down into his brown eyes, tanned skin, and a nice 6 pack asked. He was cute but not as cute as Ryder.

Everyone looked toward him and glared. The old woman who is apparently my Grandmother just gave him a side glance before saying, "No he's right," she looked at me in the eyes and said "Tabitha could sing like the angels from up above. As could James. If you can to then there is no dought you are their daughter. Sing for us."

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Let it go!" said a little girl with blond hair and brown eyes.

"Um yeah okay...here goes nothing." i turned around because believe it or not i have stage fright. I closed my eyes and began... "Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, Let it go
Turn my back and slam the door

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in
Heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well now they know"

I spun around quickly and looked at everyone and continued"Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe
I know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve

Let it go, Let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, Let it go,
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

Standing - frozen in the life I've chosen
You won't find me, the past is so behind me
Buried in the snow

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go,
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway...
let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go"

Apparently i hit every note right because next thing i know I'm wrapped up in another hug with my Grandmother saying "It is you! You've returned!"

"So am i accepted into the herd?" i asked cuz i was still confused.

"Accepted? Honey your the Leader, or as the wolves call it... your our Alpha"
----------------------------------------------
Well its up hope you like it... Yay she found her family!! any way ill update asap but dont forget to....

VOTE
COMMENT
And...
SHARE!!!

Acylynn out peace!