Ciel X sebastian ( my lord is a neko?! )

AN: hello there! I really hope you enjoy this story I've written for you guys! I'm really excited to write this story and I hope you can check out my other yaoi stories. If your not satisfied with this one. Check out my other ciel x Sebastian on my page. BYE! <3
____________________________________________________
Ciels POV: I wake up to Sebastian and bard fighting yet again, I sigh loudly and stand up, still half asleep, I walk slowly over to the door and open it, my eyes were squinted because of the light that was in the hallway. Bard had his flamethrower out and with one punch, bard was knocked out...again.. I sigh "Sebastian..when he wakes up tell him he's fired.. Literally burn him..I don't care what you do if he's not my property." He nods and bows "yes..my lord.."

After a few ours I see bard running out the door with his pants on fire, he drops to the ground and rolls around screaming "guess he fired him.." Sebastian walks up and smiles innocently at me "hello master I finished firing him.. Do you want a replacement..?" I nod "yes.. A good cook this time.." He nods and runs out the door and grabs bard, throwing him miles away, he then runs off to find a new cook, after about three hours he comes back with a man in a black cloak, he had a cute kitten plushie and a cat puppet, he smiles "hello there..young ciel.." I look at him "call me young master.." He nods as walks off, Sebastian smiles "he didn't tell me his name but he is good at cooking.. And loves cats! He's perfect for the job!" Sebastian smiles brightly, I sigh "of course.. Well he better not bring any into the manor.." Sebastian walks off to find my new cook and told him to cook breakfast, a few minutes he comes back with lovely pancakes, nice and fluffy, I smirk as I cut a piece as eat it "not bad." The man smiles widely "I'm glad you like it young master.." I nod as I take another bite.
After breakfast I walk into the lounge and I growl slightly, I see my new cook patting a cat, cat hair going everywhere, I sneeze "ugh! Get that stupid thing out of here! It's feral and disgusting!" He glares at me as the cat walks away "what did you say about my precious one......" My eyes widen, he was sorta scaring me "I-I said.. I-I want the c-cat out o-of;-" "what's so bad about cats huh?!, oh.. That's a good idea.. You wouldn't like it if you were a cat getting pushed around and shooed all day would you!" He takes his cloak off and his top underneath was full of cat pictures and he had a book in his hand, he started chanting words and gibberish, I gasp as he disappears, leaving the book behind. "W-what?!?" I run up to the book, it said "book of nekos" I opened it and it said "well tamed neko, clueless neko, stupid neko, sad neko, annoying neko, sexy neko, girl neko, ect.." They all had gibberish underneath them, I gasp as I drop the book, my head started to hurt "a-ah! Sebastian!!!" Sebastian rushes in and I gasp as my hair Grows longer, down to the ground, I got shorter, by like 30 cm and little grey cat ears and a tail popped out of my skin, I gasp as I stare at my tail and felt my hair "w-what's happened to me!!!!!" I look down at my clothes, I had a bow in my hair, a bow on my tail, I collar, a cute pink dress with pink everything. "I'm a cat?!?" Sebastian stared at me, his mouth agape "o-oh...my..m-my lord.." My eyes widen "oh no..I'm a girl neko..." I look down, I just looked like a girl because I still had a bump down there, Sebastian glomps me and hugs me tightly "ah arnt you a cutie!!!!!!" I hiss "go away Sebastian!!!" He spins me around, I go green "s-Sebastian I'm getting dizzy!!" He puts me down and hugs me again "oh god ciel..you are simply adorable.." I blush "s-shut up.."