When the reapers come to town.

AN: hey! This chapter is dedicated to someone out there :D you know who you are!! Good old Ronald! :D ((and maybe a lil grell too :3))
__________________________

The next day I woke up to Sebastian hugging me tightly "u-uh! S-Sebastian get off me!" He smirks and nuzzles me "no! Your my little kitty!" I hiss as my ears flop down and my tail sways "I said let me go..now!!" He let go and pouted, he looked sorta saddened "as you wish.." He stood up and left my room.

About half an hour later I hear a giant knock at the door, I was right near the door so it startled me as my ears flop down and my tail goes between my legs, I open the door and the color red ran past me, yelling "BASSY!!!!!!!" I sigh, I looked at the other person standing at the door, his face was in a book, it looked like he was reading, I noticed he had yellow/ orange color on the top if the book, my tail stops moving "hello Ronald.. Finally reading today I see..?" He fixes his glasses and closes his eyes, taking the book away from his face "hm..? As a matter of fact I am! Where's that stupid reaper off to now.." he opens his eyes and was silent for about half a minute with a blush across his face "n-neko..? Are you cosplaying.....?" I sigh "no..it's a long story..." My tail started to wag, obviously annoyed.. All the sudden he grabbed my hand and my back, bringing me close to him, I gasp as my ears perk up "r-Ronald?!" He put one finger on my mouth and smiled "shh.. my little kitten.." He kissed me as my eyes widened and I blushed deeply, I think "m-my first kiss was to Ronald?!?" I couldn't help it as he added his tongue in, it made me shiver..i meowed slightly between the kiss as he lifted my shirt up, running his hands along my bare skin, I've never felt this before..it was a really good feeling actually.. I ended up wrapping my tail around his waist, all the sudden I hear a voice say "un-hand my master...now.." Knowing it was Sebastian I pushed Roland away and started kicking the air, as i sat on the ground, covering my mouth as I look like I'm having a seizure, Sebastian looked really mad..like...REALLY mad... He glared at Ronald and Ronald smirked as he licks his lips "from his reaction I guess I bet you to it..I stole his first kiss.." He fixes his glasses and smirks "and ill be stealing many more Sebastian! Hand me the Neko and no one gets hurt.." Sebastian glare more and pushes grell away from his leg, Sebastian's eyes go a slight pink "do you really think you would win a fight with me..? Very well.. LETS FIGHT!" Ronald sighs "grell I'm not using my 'lawn mower' inside.. Give me your chainsaw" grell growls as he holds his chainsaw "but my baby! i won't let you hurt bass;-" He threw a book at his head, making him fall over and he lets go of the chainsaw, Ronald grabs it and pulls the choke, turning it on as it made a loud roar throughout the manor, I crouch down and meow cutely as I cover my ears, my tail between my legs. "Prepare to die demon!!!!!!!" He rushed towards Sebastian and Sebastian got his knifes and forks to block the attack, sending sparks everywhere, I look up at them, shaking, Sebastian's eyes went more pink as he got another pair, swapping them quickly, he tripped Ronald but Ronald shoved the chainsaw into the ground, spinning around as he goes upside down, kicking Sebastian in the face before jumping up and ripping it out of the floorboards, he smirks psychotically as he swings the chainsaw uncontrollably at Sebastian,. I cover my human ears and yell "STOP IT YOU TWO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" The both freeze as the chainsaw turns off, Ronald's eyes were widened as he looks at me, he looks at Sebastian and sighs, he throws the chainsaw at grells body as grell lied on the ground "come on grell! We're leaving!" Grell manages to stand up and stumble out the door, Ronald winks at me "till next time cutie!" He flicks his hair and walks out with his hands in his pant pockets, Sebastian slams the door loudly and his eyes turn to normal "that Ronald.. HONESTLY" he growls slightly, I knew something was going to happen to me from the anger on his face..and I was sorta scared..but also excited.. I wasn't really prepared..but..ill see what happens sooner or later. ;)