Part 2

Three years had passed and Harry had just woken up. His godfather's voice was echoing up through the house, but the conversation downstairs was muffled. Harry had now grown used to Sirius and Remus, and the world he was now apart of. He remembered back to the night when Sirius had taken him from his cupboard under the stairs.
He was still in a daydream, a sat on his bed when Sirius and Remus burst into his room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRY!" Harry jumped at the sound, but laughed when he remembered, today was his eleventh birthday. "Oh, sorry to wake you Harry," Remus said, nudging Sirius in the side. "No, it's fine Moony," harry said sleepily as he got out of bed.
"Come down stairs, Harry, I have a present for you," Sirius said happily, and he skipped of down the hall. Harry gave Remus a puzzled look, but he just shrugged.
Remus left the room, and Harry followed. They both followed Sirius down into the basement kitchen, where a little pile of presents lay. Harry sat in front of them and looked up to see Remus and Sirius looking down at him. "Go on, open them up." Harry reached out and picked up the first one, a cube shape wrapped in silver paper, he opened it carefully and found inside a box of Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans. He opened them and passed them round. Sirius took a chocolate coloured bean and put it in his mouth, his smile faltered and he turned away spitting it out, Harry and Remus were in stitches, until Remus took a grass one and Harry a snot one. They laughed as they washed away the bad tastes.
Harry then reached out to the next one, a bar of chocolate from Honeydukes. Next was a book about the wizarding world from Remus. And finally Harry lifted the lid off a circular box, inside was a gooey chocolate cake.
Harry sat back, "Thank you he said, his face smiling giddily. He still was not used to receiving any presents at all.
"I still have an extra present for you," Sirius said, grinning. He left the room and came back moments later with a thick parchment envelope. He handed the envelope to Harry. Harry flipped it over to open it, sealing the paper was a crimson wax seal with a crest on it. "Hogwarts?" Harry asked puzzled, he had never heard that before, but Remus and Sirius just smiled. Harry broke the seal and inside where multiple pieces of parchment.
The first letter inside read, in emerald ink:
                                                   HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF
                                             WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

                                              Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
                         (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
                          Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards)

Dear Mr Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and
Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins
on 1 September. We await your owl no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Harry was startled, he suddenly remembered about the magic world. Of course he had seen magic from his godfather and Moony but he had never properly thought that he, Harry, would go to a wizard school. He gazed up at his guardians in disbelief, after reading the letter through twice.
"Are you excited Harry," Sirius asked almost nervously.
"Yes!" Harry almost shouted back. He did a gleeful whoop at the thought of becoming a real life wizard.
We can go to London tomorrow to get your stuff. "You can buy all this in London?" Harry asked now looking at the extensive list of things he needed. "If you know where to look," Sirius replied.

Sorry this was a shorter chapter. But get ready for Harry's first steps into the real wizard world.