HOW MAY I FORGET YOU?

You know how saddening it is to see the person which means a lot to you, busy pleasing the one who's not even worth it? Maybe, you don't.

As I'm watching the rain nourishing everything it touches, in this admirable weather, you're on my mind. Just like heaven, the doors of my eyes have been opened too. They're shedding the pain they were holding in them. And each drop of it signifies my unconditional love for him. But why tears? And why not a smile?

It's so ironical that we're so close, I see you several times a day. So many common things, yet so apart we've reached.

At one point, I imagine you holding my hand. On a cool, shady street, we're walking under the crimson red leaves urging to fall, and start life again. We're laughing and talking all the way. Eyes shining, glaring his. Like they were saying not to leave her ever.

But then I see your lines on the forehead getting darker, everytime I pass by.

Will there be a spring to our never-ending autumn? Shall I await a reborn? Just like that crimson red leaf ? You won't say. Will you?

You were special. And different. So was I to you. But you don't accept it now. Time changes, and so are the priorities. And I'm waiting for mine to come. Till then, I'd smile whenever I hear your voice.